The 9 Planeswalkers

N

Namielus

Yawgmoth -- His is not, his body HAS to be in the 9th sphere of Phyrexia or he is powerless. The only reason that Uzra needs at least his 8 planeswalkers is that Yawgmoth's Phyrexia has to be the freaking best protected fortress in the whole omni-verse. I wouldn't say that he is without power, but he is also using different tatics, by wadging the war himself, walking into the 1st sphere has got to be hard, the 2nd is got to be 2x as bad...

Tevash Szat -- To break a door which is easy to do faster, smash it with a slege hammer or rock hammer? (there are small...). He just has this slege hammer aproch with just about anything, I don't think that makes him more powerful. Just a litte to focused.

Urza -- Who is the big inpressive character in the books, Uzra. Who has come so close to lossing it all, but fought on agaisnt all odds and got stronger? Maybe the HERO of the whole tale! Of course Urza is the most powerful. He just needs to control what his destroys, ie not Gerrardes friends... his lack of attention at times is his only real down fall, if not to large.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I believe Cateran Emperor was referring to Kerrick.

C

Cateran Emperor

Yep, Kerrick, but his Phyrexian name had an apostrophe in place of the 'e'.

M

MrXarvox

that would be the end of the whole storyline. Plus, Urza's cool! His little pansy creation, Gerrard, is the over-backgrounded pissant who needs to die...