Terminate

M

maraud234

What can I say? A creature destruction card for 2 mana, how good is that?

Terminate
BR
Instant
C

Destroy target creature, can't be regenerated, etc.

E

Ephrils

Terminate is a card, I think, that in 5-6 years will still be well regarded, and still be wanted. Even though it's common. It's fast, efficient, and best of all, unavoidable by most creatures.

L

lilpinhead

i still remember the first terminate i ever opened..i was in shock. basiaclly i splashed red in most of my black decks simply to put terminate in.

W

Will, the Serra Avatar

Yeah, Terminate is a very good card. I like it even better than Vindicate (Vindicate allows its target to regenerate, plus it's rare and hard to find). It will get rid of anything that's not Blastoderm or a Penumbra creature.

M

maraud234

I think that it's usefulness goes up because it is a common. You can put alot of them in a deck. I'm trying to put 8 in mine, but at the moment I only have 4, so if anybody has any that they don't want(crazy people) you can give them to me.

S

Slug man

Am I missing something? I thought the rules said only 4 copies of any card other then a basic land. If this is some strange format you have made, then fine, but please state so before you confuse me!

M

maraud234

After reading what I wrote before, I understand your confusion. I don realize you are only allowed 4 copied of any card other than basic lands. I have 2 decks, I want to put 4 terminates in each of them.

2 decks X 4 terminates = 8 terminates

I hope this gets rid of any confusion.

*goes back to English class.*

F

FoundationOfRancor

I dont think its possible for a Single Card Strategy revolving around Terminate.

Its so good...you dont NEED a strategy. It does everything for you.