Tee Shirt Selling

T

TeamRegime.com

Some of you may or may not have heard of CAFEPRESS.com but theyre a tee shirt company that has FREE store fronts for anyone to use...

Heres how it works...

you set up a online store...submit your artwork in hi-res JPEG format....you can choose from simple white tees, long sleeve, womens tees, coffee cups, mouse pads....all with the artwork on it.

This is NOT screenprint though...its a high quality transfer process that is above an beyond your expectations...one catch...WHITE tees ONLY...

This is free....YOU set the price.

For example...A CPA shirt sells for 21.00..the BASE price might be 15.95...your profit would then be the difference...you can set any price above the base...at no cost to you...

The ship the shirts via FedEX and arrives in 3 days....Im not a salesman but its a very innovative and free way to get something for nothing...whoever brought up the idea about tees for CPA should check it out and give it a test run....

www.cafepress.com

I ordered ALL my Team Shirts from there...FYI...goodluck

NK
www.teamregime.com

Z

Zadok001

Not a bad idea at all. Orgg will, no doubt, be interested...

C

Cateran Emperor

As am I. The CPA shirt plan moves onward...

Whatever happened to the buttons? I still want to buy one...

S

Sammy Dead-O

That site is a cool (quite an A+ adjective) idea. For buttons, I'm not sure of the size you all are looking for, but www.badgebrigade.com has good prices on those 1" buttons that all the hipsters adorn their flight jackets with.

EDIT: I see on the site that we could also get ash gray shirts.

N

Namielus

Ash gray, yes I highly aprove (Seeing how all but 1 of the tee-shirts I own is ash gray).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever happened to good 'ol white t-shirts?

As for the button idea, I think the reason that slowed down was because ChasDen was going to hold a card auction for us to raise money to buy a button machine and apparently he has been having problems of late. So that's been put on hold...

T

theorgg

I have the price for the button machine and other items figured out. I'm going to attempt to save up enough money over the summer to perchanse the stuff from Badge-a-Minit as soon as I can.

THEN we'll get buttons.

I think the auctions are defunct, as Chaosden has over three negative feedbacks on E-bay.

J

Jake74

My parents have on these annoying things and they haven't used it for years... I'm sure I could convince them to part with it for a small-itty-bitty price...