Team game #2

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In that case, in response to that I'll tap him and sac a Thrull token to give himself +2+2. And depending on what train does, if the attack is still going through I'll block one with my Order.

T

train

Spidey - if you give the shaman the +2/+2 - the order still dies - and you wouldn't be able to block with it...

Depending on which creature dies - shaman or order - determines my play...

"I just noticed you were blocking with a non-living order, that's all...";) :cool:

I do understand...

"It is early in the morning...";) :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason I thought he was shocking BigBlue's Monk, even though he said Order... :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll sac the Order to give my Shama +2/+2 and block a Goblin Zombie with a Thrull token.

T

train

Okay - so to make sure this all happens at once...

Untap, upkeep, draw, attack with tusker(6/5) - along side Az's 5 2/2 zombies...

Spidey may want to re-declare blocking now...;)

BigBlue/Spidey: 9

Spidey
Hand: 7
In Play: Polluted Mire, Tainted Isle, Swampx8(1 T), Islandx4, Lake of the Dead, Rhystic Study(Whenever any opponent plays a spell, draw a card unless they pay 1), Breeding Pit (upkeep 2 BB, at EOT put 0/1 Thrull token into play), Brine Shaman (1/1, T, sac a creature: target creature gets +2/+2 EOT, 1UU, sac a creature: counter target creature spell), Thrull token (0/1)
Graveyard: Demonic Tutor, Wasteland, Misery Charm, Fallen Cleric, Obsessive Search
RFG: Cabal Executioner, Terror, Brine Shaman, Order of the Ebon Hand, Withered Wretch, Vile Deacon, Stormscape Familiar, Terror, Compulsion, Stormscape Familiar, Terror, Remote Isle, Order, Disciple of Malice, Vile Deacon, 2x Initiates, Scion of Darkness, Robe of Mirrors, Terror, Frantic Search, Island, Underground River, Skeleton Ship, Initiates of the Ebon Hand, Order of the Ebon Hand
Cards left in library: 4

BigBlue
Hand: 3
In Play: {Pl, Pl, Pl, Sc, Sc, Tf, Ss }(t,t)
Soltari Priest (2/1, Shadow Prot Red)
Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Rotlung Reanimator, Starlit Sanctum, Soltari Monk, Soltari Priest, False Prophet, Cabal Archon, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Soul Warden, Misery Charm, Cabal Archon, Swords to plowshares, Haunting Echoes, Soul Warden, Rotlung Reanimator, Doubtless One, Cabal Archon, Rotlung Reanimator, Soul Warden, Master Apothecaryx2, Misery Charm, False Prophet
RFG: False Prophet, Haunting Echoes, 2x Swords to Plowshares

Az & train: 45

Az
Hand: 1
In Play: {Swp,Swp,Swp, Mt, Mt, MT, Mt, Mt}(T),goblin goon( 7/7 can't attack or block unless I control more creatures) 5xGoblinZombie(2/2)(T, attacking), Dralnu's Crusade(all goblins get +1+1 are black and are zombies in addition to being goblins), Deadapult, Goblin Warrens( 2R: sac 2 goblins put 3 goblin tokens into play), Oversold Cemetary.
Graveyard: Goblin Goon, Mogg Flunkies, Mogg Infestation, Goblin War Strike, Wheel of Fortune, Festering Goblin, Mogg Fanaticx3, Mogg Conscript, terminate, flunkies, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin King, goblin war strike, festerin' goblin.
RFG: Festering Goblin, Lord of Undead, Goblin Marshal, Goblin Piledriver

train
Hand: 6
In Play: Swamp, Forestx2, Plains, Swamp, Plains, Plains, Forest, Swamp, Scrubland, Forest, Hunting Grounds, Tusker(t),
Graveyard: Diabolic Edict, Vindicate, Pernicious Deed, Jester's cap, Creeping Mold, Phyrexian Arena, Gatekeeper, Genesis, Dragoons, Tormod's Crypt, Volrath's Stronghold, Treetop Village
RFG:Gaea's Blessingx3, Vindicatex3, Pernicious Deedx2, Death Graspx2, Swords to Plowsharesx4, Kor Haven, Eradicate, Diabolic Edictx3, Academy Rector, Krosan Tusker(x2), Blastoderm, Iridescent Angel, Dragoons

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm done after I attack. Since I'll be gone the rest of the day.

T

train

I'm ready to proceed with damage... Az is gone...

Unless there's something else up your sleeves...

You all will have to gain some life before damage resolves...:)

T

train

just thought I'd mention it...

BigBlue will hopefully be on today...

B

BigBlue

Are 4 2/2's getting through? Am I interpreting that correctly?

We are at 9, and I can gain us only 1 life (gain life = toughness).

if that is the case I'll do nothing and hope for some sort of god draw, if 5 get through there's nothing I can do anyways which affects that.

another stupid power outtage is going to force me to re-enter my deck to get my draw (likely our final draw, barring some miracle).

T

train

Spidey's order is gone, and a thrull sac-ed to save the shaman which is tapped - leaving 1 thrull...

That thrull is blocking the tusker...

meaning 5 get through...

unless there's something else you all could do, it would be game...

(I was thinking the sanctum would gain you 2...)

B

BigBlue

In that case.... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee...

Sacrifice the Priest to the Sanctum to have you lose 2 life...

Good game.

T

train

Hey Az...

well...

um...

when you sign on...

we need to come up with some other decks...;)

Their GY hate is a bit much for me...:p

T

train

Had I not put haunting echoes in my deck - It would've been curtains for us a lot earlier...

That Jester's cap helped out too...

Did I send you this decklist Spidey... or do you have the one with the deranged hermit(newest version)?...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you guys up for another one? train has already said he'll be playing a different deck, and I'll switch tribes:D

B

BigBlue

As much as I would love to, I'm just too darn busy right now to keep up with your pace. Sorry.