Tarox Red Aggro deck

R

RedandGold86

Built this deck after seeing Tarox Bladewing from Future Sight. So far i've wrecked Urza-filled control decks, pure aggro decks, and Stuffy Doll "Bone You In The Oink" decks with it. It can move incredibly fast and throw out huge creatures with minimal fuss, provided the draws are right.

The idea is: Bring out a creature fast and use a bunch of low mana pumps to pummel my opponent into dust before he can do anything.

I can't shake the feeling that it's just not enough, so yeah, help me out guys!
Things need taken out, things need put in, and some things I need more of, but what?

Creatures:
1x Char-Rumbler
1x Gathan Raiders
3x Blood Knight
1x Bogardan Lancer
1x Storm Entity
1x Wildfire Emissary
1x Torchling
1x Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
2x Shivan Wumpus
4x Tarox Bladewing
4x Keldon Marauders

Spells:
4x Brute Force
2x Molten Disaster
4x Fatal Frenzy
4x Ghostfire
1x Fists of the Anvil
2x Rift Bolt
4x Seething Song
1x Browbeat
4x Haze of Rage
3x Seal of Fire

18x Mountains

So yeah it appears to be a mess, after looking at it. It runs very well for some reason, but I realize the 1-of creatures are probably useless.

Tear it apart, guys.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My biggest concern (as always) are your One-of's. Is there any reason why, other than lack of resources, that you have so many of them?

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

RedandGold86

Yeah, simply a lack of resources. I just got back into the game with the Time Spiral block and didn't have a lot of cards at my disposal. I"m hoping to shave it down and sharpen it up, but I'm not sure what to keep and what to ditch.