Taking a CPA break

L

Limited

No, I won't be gone for good, but I running way behind on schedule with my thesis and notice I spent a lot (too much) time 'hanging around' on CPA.

See you guys in a few weeks! (And sorry for the games I'm putting on pause)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NIGHTSTALKERS!!!!! We weren't going to TELL Mooseman about the buffet!!!!!! Now, there'll be less food for us!!!!!....

...unless we slash his tires....

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

**As everyone is arguing about what they can, and cannot have, DarthFerret with his personal squadron of Royal Assassins clean out the Buffet line and devour it all in mere seconds.**

Killer Joe

Limited said:
No, I won't be gone for good, but I running way behind on schedule with my thesis and notice I spent a lot (too much) time 'hanging around' on CPA.

See you guys in a few weeks! (And sorry for the games I'm putting on pause)

Oooo, a "thesis"! When I was working on my Masters I wanted to title mine: "Why Johnny can't drum" it was too sarcastic but the jist of it was this: why do school guidance counslers, administration and parents think that having a "special needs" student play drums in the school band is easy for them.

Actually, believe it or not, it's hard for them because playing percussion instruments requires a lot of higher thinking skills to include maintaining a steady tempo, coordination, detailed attention to time and space (rests and such) and critical listening all of which are not common for most special needs student. A clarinet and or saxophone are much better becaue there is NO vaugeness in thier fingerings like there is in playing a percussion part. Thumb and first finger on a clarinet will always be an "E", no guessing whatsoever. Also, a clarinet part for beginners is continous playing unlike percussion who have to deal with lots of resting and counting almost immediately in their studies.

In fact, at my school only high academic achievers are encouraged to sign up for percussion and they are all given my percussion speech about how they're not there to be the next ROCK-STAR drum set player. Of course I allow anyone to sign-up for drums but in most cases percussion students learn that it's much harder to play the drums than other instruments,.....real soon.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I didn't have to do a thesis for my Master's. God, I loved being a performance major.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Hope it pans out for you Limited... (I don't know of anyone ever doing a thesis that wasn't accepted and graduated...)

I'm actually looking at going back for my Master's (and Bachelors) in IT Management... filled out the app a couple weeks ago...

T

train

He's working on his Masters... It takes a long time to become a black belt you know...

:p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Je ne care pas! He needs to get off of his LAZY keister and play games again!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's been 3 months since he's even logged on. Is he done with his thesis yet?!

Ransac, cpa trash man