Tada! More innovations from Wiz's

A

Almindhra

So I received another Advisory Panel survey...And last time they were asking about the whole Battlebot kind of thing, and what do you know! they sponsored a team on there...So the questions they asked today were:

Which of these action figures do you own, collect or play with?
  • Gundham
  • Action Man
  • Star Wars
  • GI Joe
  • Max Steel
  • Transformers-Robots in Disuise
  • Spawn
  • Other
  • None of the Above

Which creatures characters from the current sets: Invasion, 7th Edition, Planeshift and Apocalypse would you like to see as an action figure?
And my picks were Desolation Angel (which is my fav art of all time) and Crypt Angel

So do you collect action figures? do you buy those Wiz's Magic figurines (like Serra Angel and Spirit Link)? want Wiz's to make some Magic figures? think this is a bunch of crapola? voice your opinions!!

H

Hetemti

Danggit...I didn't get mine...I do hope they got my change of email processed...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I own some '80s GI Joe figures. Don't collect them or play with them anymore. And I used to have Star Wars figures but didn't realize the value of them and sold them at a moving sale :( for cheap.

However, I'm not sure I'd want to see any action figures from WOTC/Magic.

I don't collect action figures.

I don't buy the figurines.

Not sure if I want them to make them; I probably wouldn't buy anyways.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I LOVE!! transformers:D............wait a minute I think i missed the point. Yeah i'd probably buy one or two for a place on my mantle.

L

Loonook

as long as they arent anatomically correct its all good... I dont wanna see any angel on djinn action if you know what im sayin