Suugestion...

T

train

Rooser - great idea...

poor research and planning in that you didn't name a source for the money...

now we have to step back in the SDLC and begin our research and planning and then take that concept through development, documentation and testing...

Then we'll work on training and implementation...

and the end result will be free money for all members...

"Sorry that was Systems Analyst talk going there..."

Maybe it should be all ACTIVE members... and not just all those on the list... (This includes "lurking" members...)

:rolleyes: :D :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Please send your address attached to a Morphling or Power 9 and I will be sure to give you some.

:D

N

Nightstalkers

Please send your address attached to a Morphling or Power 9 and I will be sure to give you some.
No proxies please... :rolleyes:

Lemme get this straight, just for signing up you get free money? Goodness, thats something that EVA told me a long time ago that I should watch out for.... Oh my, lemme try to remember it...

When faced with free handouts, you must have a balance in your business economy which is either proportional, or greater than that which you are spending to fund the "handouts."

I think that was it... can't quote me on it though.

Ferret

Staff member
Free money? Yeah, that's a good idea... I'll go w/ Ed's idea: send him the money, let him take out the part that he uses to keep the site going and he can send out an equal disbursment to all the other members...

-Ferret

"Woohoo! I got a check for 1¢!"

T

train

and the check cashing fee is 3%... rounded to the nearest whole cent...:p

N

Nightstalkers

Okay, so I posted on the wrong forums, I'm only partly human.

That would be great! howabout starting with some sort of donation thing on every page and work from there? kinda like some of the other forums do just to keep themselves online.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Spiderman
It's kinda like offering stock in the CPA: you get dividends :)

Hmmm...there's an idea! We should incorporate ourselves! We could sell stock. Ed can be our CEO...It would be so cool...CPA, Inc....

-Ferret

"...and maybe THEN we'd get a link on WotC's web page!"

T

train

Or we'd be cooking books like Enron and Arthur Anderson(sp?)....:eek: