Survivor: Season 2

T

The Magic Jackal

After the current survivor games ends, Rancor and I will be starting a new survivor game. The rules will pretty much be the same, but there will be some alterations, I'll write them up when I get around to it. I will warn you now, the questions will be a lot harder. I've lowered the difficulty of the current game questions because it's the first game. There's no need to case people away. Anyway, Sign up here, it will be open until the new game starts, within the next couple of weeks, depending on how long the final 5 take. This time there will be a prize. I will be giving out a random foil card to the winner :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

I will participating in this game as a co-host. I also will be awarding the winner witha foil (My choice im afraid) and psoting some questions. So please join! As many people as we can get!

F

Fire Slinger

I'll play. Maybe I won't get kicked first this time. Funny how I knew all the answers to all the questions, after I was kicked. Hmmm...:(

H

Hetemti

I'll try. I can give FireSlinger an extra round before he get's kicked. :p

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hosts
Jackal
FoR

Players
Almindhra-I spelled it right, see?
Fire Slinger
Cateran Overlord
Duel
Istanbul
Jaws10387
Elrond
Hetemti

We need more players! Sign up today!

And dont forget, the winner gets 2 foils! One from me and one from Jackal!

Also, the questions will be about anything, magic or non. So be prepeared...

T

The Magic Jackal

I do consider myself kindof a sports buff, so expect some sports trivia in there.

BTW, the rarity of the foil will depend on the # of people playing, so sign up!

H

Hetemti

Sports? Oh, well. I lost.

Unless you consider making ninja stars out of bad floppy disks a sport...

T

The Magic Jackal

Actually I do ;)

And I won't ask sport questions that much, so don't worry :)

Z

Zadok001

What about Frisbee? Is that a sport? (Answer no at your own risk.)

Count me in!

H

Hetemti

If it weren't for the telephone, frisbee's with post-its on them would be the main form of communication.