First a list of all the players:

Player/Points

Istanbul/3
Jaws10387/2
Duel/1
Volradon/0
Spiderman/0
The Devil565/0

*eveyone is eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

Name 10 creatures that can survive a searing wind.

D

Duel

1 cho-manno, revolutionary
2 Mother of runes
3 defender of law
4 disciple of law
5 Paladin en-vec
6 abbey gargoyles
7 keeper of kookus
8 Beast of bogardan
9 Oraxid
10 Repentant blacksmith

I kill spiderman

I

Istanbul

That was *insanely* easy. You might as well have asked 'Name ten creatures that have or can gain protection from red'.

T

The Magic Jackal

That probably would have been easier Isty, thanks for telling me :) But c'mon, duel had to do all that work to find out the answer. He probably had to open up apprentice type in Protection from red, and add filter. That's a lot of work. BTW, Polar kracken and phyrexian dreadnaught survive it w/o any help. Any regenerating creature can also survive. Blah, Blah, Blah, nice work duel.

The following 5 have made it to the final rounds:
Istanbul
Jaws
Duel
Volradon
Devil565

I will PM these 5 everyday w/ a question, They have one day to answer. Anyone who gets the question wrong does not get to keep advancing. The last one standing wins.