Erbrich
Dark Horse
Apollo
NeuroDeus
mogg bomber
Sleepy
Rathian
Spiderman

*Rathian is not eligible to answer or to be kicked off this question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

The question of the day is:

What can bring back the dead; make us cry, make us laugh, make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?

*sighes* I hope this isnt easy...

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I have no idea what the answer is. Sleepy's answer fits though.

Z

Zadok001

FoR probably hit his head too hard against the table when he read your answer, Sleepy. :) J/K I think you're right...

H

Hetemti

I'll tweak that a bit and say...

A Memory.

Oh, yeah...gotta pick a person.

I target Almindhra.
...time to flee...exit...stage left even!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well finally! I posted a question that was hard to get! Whoo hah! Hetemti is right! Doe is gone! sorry!

A

Almindhra

hey wait!...Why did you pick me Hetemti?...not that I really care because I'm not on the internet as mcuh as I use to be...but I'm just curious...What did I ever do to you?...*boo hoo*...