Survivor 2: Day 1

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by The Magic Jackal, Aug 26, 2000.

1. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Players
    Almindhra
    Fire Slinger
    Cateran Overlord
    Duel
    Istanbul
    Jaws10387
    Elrond
    Hetemti
    Zadok001
    someone
    dw51688
    nodnarb24
    Erbrich
    Dark Horse
    Apollo
    NeuroDeus
    mogg bomber
    Sleepy
    Rathian
    Spiderman

*eveyone is eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

What non-wall creature has the biggest difference between power and toughness?
  2. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

[ I'm stupid ]

[Edited by Almindhra on August 26th, 2000 at 05:39 PM]
  3. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

For all you math buffs out there. It's the difference between power and toughness, not toughness and power.
  4. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

(So un-errata'ed Wall of Junk is not the answer :p)
  5. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

I thought this question was pretty straight forward, but after arguing w/ Almindhra's b/f. I will give everyone a little help.

What non-wall creature has the biggest difference between power(x) and toughness(y)?

I want the answer in x-y (power-toughness) form, not y-x (toughness-power), or lx-yl (the absolute value of x-y). any questions?
  6. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

Is this base p/t or after the creatures own abilities are added? (like a Morphling)
  7. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Erm...

Deadly Insect is right up there, with 5.

But I'm gonna say Shapeshifter, an answer that I believe CAN be correct, with 7 at the P/T of 7/0. Not for very long, though!

Dangerous ones first... If I'm right, knock off Spiderman for me! :) Sorry Spidey!
  8. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

I say it's Lord of Tresserhorn. He's a 10/4 so the difference is 6. I choose Istanbul b/c he kicked me off last game.
  9. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Good Job fireslinger, Your correct. Revenge is sweet.
  10. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

hehe. Life is cool.

adios Istanbul :p
  11. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Yes, well he deserved ti for kicking off constantinople...