Erbrich
Dark Horse
Apollo
NeuroDeus
mogg bomber
Sleepy
Rathian
Spiderman

*eveyone is eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

What non-wall creature has the biggest difference between power and toughness?

A

Almindhra

[ I'm stupid ]

[Edited by Almindhra on August 26th, 2000 at 05:39 PM]

T

The Magic Jackal

For all you math buffs out there. It's the difference between power and toughness, not toughness and power.

T

The Magic Jackal

I thought this question was pretty straight forward, but after arguing w/ Almindhra's b/f. I will give everyone a little help.

What non-wall creature has the biggest difference between power(x) and toughness(y)?

I want the answer in x-y (power-toughness) form, not y-x (toughness-power), or lx-yl (the absolute value of x-y). any questions?

F

Fire Slinger

Is this base p/t or after the creatures own abilities are added? (like a Morphling)

Z

Zadok001

Erm...

Deadly Insect is right up there, with 5.

But I'm gonna say Shapeshifter, an answer that I believe CAN be correct, with 7 at the P/T of 7/0. Not for very long, though!

Dangerous ones first... If I'm right, knock off Spiderman for me! :) Sorry Spidey!

F

Fire Slinger

I say it's Lord of Tresserhorn. He's a 10/4 so the difference is 6. I choose Istanbul b/c he kicked me off last game.

T

The Magic Jackal

Good Job fireslinger, Your correct. Revenge is sweet.