Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
Expected results:
Dems:
1.) Obama
2.) xxx
3.) Clinton
Ha HA HA HA..........
I'm losing $10 on Clinton winning the nod, but I don't see it any other way.
America is not going to elect someone named Oboma..... sad as it may seem, the truth hurts....

McCain for the win and Independents gain more seats in Congress......
Lou Dobbs, Lou Dobbs..........

Killer Joe

Killer Joe said:
Expected results:
Reps
1.) McCain
2.) Romney
3.) Paul
4.) Huckabee

Dems:
1.) Obama
2.) xxx
3.) Clinton
I had Paul & Huckabee wrong :(
According to the Liberal Media I got the Dems almost right. :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
According to the Liberal Media I got the Dems almost right. :p
How do you figure that? Clinton won about 15 more delegates than Oboma on Tuesday.....

McCain will win the White house in November.
Go Johnny Go.....

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
How do you figure that? Clinton won about 15 more delegates than Oboma on Tuesday.....

McCain will win the White house in November.
Go Johnny Go.....
Actually, the totals I saw last night on Fox News (ok, not a Liberal Media) had Obama way up.

Yeah, I pretty much think McCain will win in November. I really want Guilliani as his running mate, though. :) Go MODERATES!!!!!!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
McCain and anyone but The Huckster.....
He could pick anyone and win, because Republican males physically can't vote for Clinton.... It's not possible..... It would break the laws of political hysterics.....

E

EricBess

My understanding is that Obama closed the gap, meaning that Clinton already had the lead and still does, but not by the margin she used to.

Hey, how about McCain? What about those states that only had 1% voting McCain so that Huckabee could take the win away from Romney? Is that simply vile or is it good, acceptable politics? From what I've seen, McCain currently has as many delegate votes as Romney and Huckabee put together, so it probably doesn't matter as long as you don't care about ethics.

Killer Joe

That's a lot of coordination on McCain's part and if that's true then he OUGHT to be President if he has that kind charisma to do that.

The dem race is a 'non-issue' in my opinion (and I'm a DEMOCRAT!). McCain is like Regan in that there are a lot of Moderate Democrats and Independents that really like him. I voted for Regan in '84 and never regretted it. I'd vote for McCain and "X" (not Huckabee) regardless of who the dems put out. If the Rep. nominee is someone other than McCain then I'm voting my party's candidate, kinda like the lesser of two evils (but i really don't want Obama to win).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EricBess said:
Hey, how about McCain? What about those states that only had 1% voting McCain so that Huckabee could take the win away from Romney? Is that simply vile or is it good, acceptable politics? From what I've seen, McCain currently has as many delegate votes as Romney and Huckabee put together, so it probably doesn't matter as long as you don't care about ethics.
Explain the ethics problem here, I don't know much about this..... Did McCain do something to make people vote for the Huckster, instead of himself? Who's ethics are in question?

BTW - I have supported McCain for about the last 6 years and I'm not even from AR..... He's more of an independent then a conservative.... and for the most part he is someone who sticks to his convictions, unlike someone we all know who lies about his convictions (see nation building speach in 1999/2000)

E

EricBess

Mooseman said:
Explain the ethics problem here, I don't know much about this..... Did McCain do something to make people vote for the Huckster, instead of himself? Who's ethics are in question?
My understanding is that yes, there were a couple of states that he knew he couldn't win, so he specifically encouraged his supporters to vote for Huckabee.

Don't ask me for a link stating that because I don't have one, but that was what I was told. But you can find the results of the West Virgina primaries here. Note that Huckabee beat out Romney by a narrow margin. But more interesting is the fact that McCain only received 1% of the vote. Most of the states where McCain lost, he still managed to get over 30% of the vote.

Either they really hate him in West Virginia, or something's up.

BTW - I'm not specifically against McCain. If it comes down to a choice between him and Hillary, it's not even a contest for me. Clinton has already held the White House way too long as far as I'm concerned.

To me, it's actually more of a blight on the US in general that politics comes down to playing games instead of trying to make sure everyone's voice gets heard.