Super Edgewalker Fantastic!

T

train

for fun yes...

but you need to add cleric to it for it to be affected by Edgewalker...;)

H

Homestar

fine......

CLERIC ZOMBIE ANGEL SQUIRREL TOWNSFOLK HUMAN FLAGBEARER!!!!!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, the size thing doesn't work. I forget why, but I'm sure someone can remind us...

Anyway, after my Ovinomancer hits, it will only be a Sheep, so there! :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also not sure, but Ed disabled it for some reason. Probably so it's not annoying having to read different size fonts in the same thread.

H

Homestar

ooooo. darnit. way back in alliances, were there such things as Flagbearer decks?

Killer Joe

How about making them Sliver Clerics and then drop an Essence Sliver? Or a splash of blue to drop Unblockable Sliver?

T

train

As long as they're clerics, it works for walker... but giving them all the sliver abilities too - that's just wrong...

cool idea!:D :cool:

H

Homestar

sliver zombie cleric illusion flagbearer townsfolk avatar legend cherry pie green gatorade mustache cake

God i love this game

M

mythosx

They messed with many things in this game. And everything has been fairly acceptable. BUT DON'T TAMPER WITH MY LAST BASTION. If they ever screw over the slivers I'm pretty much done.

T

train

There will probably be a third installment of the slivers...

What would be cool is to see them moved to the base set - now that's a way to teach newbies the game!...:D

R

Reverend Love

Yea some dude on WoTC's site hinted quite strongly that slivers will be make a returning cameo.

T

train

wow - I hadn't read that, or known about it, but figured it due to their popularity...

heck - with the popularity being such a driving force - where's my reprints of the reserved list...:D