Subterfuge: Posting idea

Does this sound good?

• Yes, start each thread with 'subterfuge:'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I prefer to have all the submitted cards in one thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jake74

I was just looking at the penguin post and it got me thinking... what if we post each group of cards in its own thread... we can talk about them and then move on to the next...
as long as we keep a running list of the 'finished' cards it would work great and it would be easier to handle...
I could add the cards to a list and put them on my website so we can look at what we have.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hypothetically it would be.

We tried something of it when the set first began; it didnt work out.

Im willing to give it another try though.

J

Jake74

What didn't work? The cards never got put together or were there too many threads to look at? If there were too many threads, I can understand it, but I can sure keep them together...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well, no one really commented on the cards.

Personally, I think its a good idea, and should try it again.

J

Jake74

I think the same people would reply to the cards, as long as each post has Subterfuge: in it... I'll start doing it... we can still have the main thread. Which ever way is better for each person.

Maybe have a main thread that's locked (and sticky) with all the completed cards...?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok.

I think its a good idea to have all list of *all* the cards, and sticky them...we can always edit them later if we have too. I want to find a way to alpabetize them without doing it by hand first though.

J

Jake74

I've decided to start putting the cards into a spreadsheet. it may take a while, but they will be organized and easy to look through. I'm gonna start with black, if any one else wants to help, just pick a color and get started... if not, I can do it...