Subterfuge: Cut Cards

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I foresee about one third to one half of the present ideas for the set being cut.
When we decide to cut a card, and there is mutual and mostly unanimous agreement that the card should be cut, post it here and take it off of the appropriate list, so that the card can still be saved.
There are lots of good ideas that just happen to be extra, or might use opposing colors, or might be near enough duplicates of other cards that are being used to cut them.

We could start by putting in the cards that appeared under multiple names (there were a fair amount of these).

Of course (this almost goes without saying, but oh well...), don't just put any card in here because two people don't like it (myself included).

F

FoundationOfRancor

This is an excellent idea...in my Summary list for Blue/Red/Gold, I didnt include many of them because I knew that they would be cut, so I deemed it pointless to put them in (Gold cards, repitive cards, etc...)
So I'll go back and post them here.

J

Jake74

U
Reaper of Life
3GG (or) GGG
Creature - Reaper
*/*
Trample
Reaper of life has power and toughness each equal to the number of creatures in play.

?
Spawning Infestation
X4G
Creature - Spawn
3/3
As Spawning Infestation comes into play, sacrifice all other creatures you control, and put X Spawn tokens into play. Treat each token as a 3/3 Green creature.

C
Surge
XG
Instant
--
Choose 1: Target creature gains +2/+2 until end of the turn, or +X/+X until end of the turn.

C
Tree Bark Spider
G
Creature - Spider
0/1
Tree Bark Spider may block as though it had flying.
T:Add G to your mana pool.

?
United Aid
X1G
Instant
--
Target creature gains +X/+X until end of the turn.
If you paid at least one R on X, that creature gains an additional +2/+0 until end of the turn.
If you paid at least one W on X, that creature gains an additional +0/+2 until end of the turn.

?
Wall of Vines
1GG
Creature - Wall
0/3
T: Add 1 to your mana pool.
T: Tap target creature that is attacking you. That creature does not untap as long as Wall of Vines remains tapped. You may choose not to untap
Wall of Vines during your untap phase.
'It won't hurt you. That's not what it's for...'

R
Walls of Paradise
1G
Creature - Wall
0/3
T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

C
Harmonic Growth
G
Sorcery
--
As an additional cost to play Harmonic Growth, sacrifice a land.
Put a basic land of each type from your hand into play tapped under your control.

?
MindScape Master
GG2
Creature - Wizard
?/?
UU: Return target creature to owner's hand
BB: you gain 2 life, target player loses 2
'I'm smarter than you!'