Stop me if you've heard this one before...

I

Istanbul

Okay. I was looking at Propaganda recently and contemplating it alongside Ghostly Prison..."Hey, wanna attack me? 16 mana per creature, pay up." Of course, the thought continued to "What're the odds I'd draw all four of each?" which went on to, "What if I didn't need to draw all four of each? What if I controlled my opponent's mana so that only a few were needed?"

And so, I present to the public, Propageddon.

Land:
9x Plains
11x Island
2x Flooded Strand
2x Coastal Tower

Spells:
4x Ghostly Prison
4x Armageddon
4x Wing Shards
4x Hobble
4x Propaganda
4x Zephid
4x Serum Visions
4x Brainstorm
4x Opt

The basic idea is to start rifling through your deck as fast as you can using Opt, Brainstorm and Serum Visions, getting a Ghostly Prison and/or Propaganda into play ASAP. Once you have one, it should slow down prospective opponents, and getting a second should almost stop them outright. Then go track down your Zephid and Armageddon.

Armageddon is there because, well...can you think of a more effective white/blue land control spell? (Sunder has dawned on me, but I'm still toying with the idea; how many land control cards do I need?) Zephid is the real prize; he's the ONLY untargetable creature in white/blue that doesn't require me to babysit him by feeding him mana (which, right after a Geddon, I won't have).

Ideally, I'll sneak a couple of Prisons/Propagandas into play, slip Zephid out, Geddon the board, and sit there immune to attack while Zephid smashes face for me.

Ideas?

T

train

I have heard of builds like this before...

One thing you can do - without killing your lands is run the Capsizes, and eventually toss out the Limited Resources...

For faster, early kill - STP is always nice...