Phyrexia, forced to endure the whims of the dark god

Yawgmoth. Gerrard and Urza are forced to fight each other

in an arena, and when one KILLS the other, the loser is

returned to life by Yawgmoth's power and the two must fight

again. Eventually, GERRARD WINS free, only to find himself

in the Stronghold throne room, with a CRAZED Crovax

STANDING OVER THE BROKEN FORM OF[color="black bold"]SQUEE

[/color], the Weatherlight's cabin boy.

This is for all you people who think that when Squee said that they were going to kill him...........he was right. I got whis from Wizards sample chaper of Apocalypse. Squee my friend I salute you..... and good by.

S

Squee Goblin Nabob

You see.........You see they are going to kill me I am not crazy they are going to kill me.

I Am A Gobiln.......

Squee Goblin Nabob.

H

Hawaiian mage

WOTC seems to have a chronic killing dissorder.

"Hey, this character is still alive! Kill it!"

We'll be reduced to Urza fighting himself soon...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmm, they do kill Squee, BUT after I read the whole Apocalypse book, Squee was very much alive at the end, even after Gerrard cuts his head off.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

PackofOmnivorousPlants

Maybe he has remarkable regenerative capabilites, like an octobus, or a cucumber.

F

fuzzy510

An octobus??? What's that??? :confused:

Seriously, maybe Wizards should read my "Why Do We Keep Killing People?" thread, becuase (for once0 H-Mage is right.....

I

Istanbul

Got news for ya, bubeleh.

Squee is immortal. I mean, like, REALLY immortal. You could chop his head off, skin him, and burn his body, and he'd come back. Squee has died a LOT of times in a LOT of ways, and he always comes back. Just like the card.

So yeah, they kill Squee. But he gets better.

F

fuzzy510

You would have thought that our Squee, since he is named after Squee, would have known that already......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Exactly. I didn't want to give anything away, but screw it.

Crovax puts a curse on Squee so that whenever he dies, he comes back to life. That way, Ertai can have the pleasure of killing him over and over again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

I've got his head, or at least one of 'em!

That is pretty sweet. Squee will probably be in future expantion stories, as a comedic relief...

"One of the cannons Gerraldian Elgsdautter was hauling across the trecherous Tresaiere mountains plummetted off the cart, completly squishing the legendary goblin, Squee, who lets out an audible 'squish'"

-Future Flavor text of Cannon Parade

Oh my gods! You Killed Squee!
You Buzzard!