Squee goblin game winner

Z

zendahl

In addition to simply bouncing back from the graveyard it has recently come to my attention that Squee Goblin Nabob has many other uses. Here's just what I've found so far:
He slices, he dices, he shucks corn, makes coffee and can be a friend for lonely times. He does your calculus homework, eats your vegitables, kisses aunt Bertha, teaches you dog to drive a car, and knocks up your enemys sister. He's a gun for hire, a poet, a prophet, and a saint. He'll act as a bullet proof vest. He'll even remove tough stains from delicate faberics. He'll help fight the gum disesase gingivitice. He'll sing you to sleep, and slay the monsters under your bed. In fact right now I have squee doing my taxes.

What does your Squee do for you?

A

Aku Necromancer

Originally posted by zendahl

What does your Squee do for you?
Convinces me to skip my classes…because sometimes its not worth it…and, so I do.

I love you Squee

T

Troll

Mine tells me to kill nearly everyday but I only listen on the second Tuesday of every thid week.:D :p :D

M

Mazzak

Squee once played the role of Svein Hamburgersson in the nonexistant Broadway production, "Svein Hamburgersson gets shot out of a cannon"

S

Svenmonkey

Oh, chose a Squee to play Svein instead of me, eh? I'll be it's just because of the lack of an "i" in my name. My feelings are grievously injured.