Sports League: Season 5 Sign-Ups and Info

turgy22

Nothing Special
No. But I like trading.
No, I won't trade Cancel straight-up for your pick.
Make me an offer.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I have no interest in Thrull Surgeon. I'm also extremely reluctant to part with Cancel, since I consider it one of the core cards in my deck. I can also understand why you want it.

Here's a counter-proposal:
You get: Cancel
I get: Picks #4, #13, and #27

Melkor

I'll do that. Though, I must say, I've always liked Thrull Surgeon and I'm glad I get to keep him down on the farm team.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okay then.

Cancel moved from Turgy22's card pool into Melkor's.
Turgy22 gets picks #4, #13, & #27.

turgy22

Nothing Special
The draft is officially over.

Cuts and free agent pickup time is now. You can also trade from now until the season begins.
Remember that you must cut you pool down to 65 cards or less before you can swap for free agent cards.
Here are the required cuts for each player:
Rokapoke: 10
Melkor: 7
Turgy22: 15
Spiderman: 10
Mooseman: 0 (you're actually 3 cards short of 65, so you can pick up three free agent cards immediately without having to make any cuts)

I've updated the card pools in the master spreadsheet. Please announce your cuts here.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I am cutting the following cards:
Chittering Rats
Fog of Gnats
Morbid Hunger
Cannibalize
Illuminated Wings
Spiketail Hatchling
Opal Lake Gatekeepers
Echoing Truth
Vedalken Aethermage
Override
Neurok Prodigy
Elite Javelineer
Soulsworn Jury
Coiled Tinviper
Neurok Hoversail

Melkor

I drop:

Tidal Surge
Scent of Brine
Churning Eddy
Deepwater Hypnotist
Hypochondria
Jasmine Seer
Riverfall Mimic

R

rokapoke

I will cut:

Scent of Jasmine
Jawbone Skulkin
Hollowhenge Scavenger
Magnify
Mogg Flunkies
Skirk Outrider
Fever Charm
Impetuous Sunchaser
Giant Caterpillar
Whiptail Moloch

turgy22

Nothing Special
I had a dream where I came on here to remind Spiderman that he's the only one left who still needs to make his cuts before we can officially kick off the next season and then I opened this thread and saw that he had already made them and I felt stupid for holding things up when everyone else was actually ready to go.

As it turns out, that was, indeed, just a dream.

Spiderman, you still need to cut ten cards from your pool. Also, if everyone hasn't done so already, you should probably start building your decks for season 5.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I didn't forget about this, but it's actually been busy, I have to come in on Sunday to do some work and have been preparing for it. So hopefully I can do the drops on Sunday.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:( Ran into problems during the day on Sunday, had to come in early Monday morning (as evidenced by my first posting times), was just beat yesterday. Sorry.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Guess I'll drop:

Scrapdiver Serpent
Annex
Squirming Mass
Gempalm Avenger
Mana Tithe
Fulgent Distraction
Warrior's Honor
Flicker
Cinder Seer
Foothill Guide

turgy22

Nothing Special
Now that everyone's pools are down to the required 65 cards, the season can officially begin.

All 3rd-season free agent cards are now permanently removed from availability. The remaining cards can be picked up for a swap at any time during the season.

Any cards that get voted for "retirement" will have a comment added to them in the master spreadsheet indicating the number of votes they've received. I've bolded all "rookie" cards to indicate that they can not receive votes this season.

Week 1 Match-ups
Melkor vs. Turgy22
Spiderman vs. Mooseman

Week 2 Match-ups
Rokapoke vs. Spiderman
Turgy22 vs. Mooseman

Feel free to kick off the games at your discretion. I'll try to post new match-ups as soon as any player is idle.