Melkor

Take 4, lose the Drake, I'm done.

boogiepop: 13
Hand: 3
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Forest x3
(T,U) Mountain x2

(T) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)
(U) Mogg Cannon (Tap: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Destroy that creature at the beginning of the next end step.)

Graveyard: Uktabi Drake
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 16
Hand: 4
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) (T) Island x2

(T) Blade of the Sixth Pride (3/1)
(T) Soltari Trooper (1/1, Shadow, whenever ~ attacks it gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
(T) Soltari Emissary (2/1, W: ~ gains shadow until end of turn)

Graveyard: Sage Owl
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Mountain
Attack with the Rootwalla. Pump it. Response?

boogiepop: 13
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(T,U,U) Mountain x2

(T) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)
(U) Mogg Cannon (Tap: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Destroy that creature at the beginning of the next end step.)

Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 16
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) (T) Island x2

(T) Soltari Trooper (1/1, Shadow, whenever ~ attacks it gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Exile:

B

boogiepop

Take 4.
Cast Aftershock on the Blade. I take 3.
Done.

boogiepop: 10
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T,T,T) Mountain x2

Exile:
Melkor: 12
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) (T) Island x2

Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, attack with Trooper and Emissary, cast Chronozoa, done
boogiepop: 10 6?
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T,T,T) Mountain x2

Exile:
Library: 27
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Plains x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3

(S) Chronozoa (3/3, Vanishing 3, When ~ dies, if it had no time counters on it, put two tokens that are copies of it onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Sage Owl, Blade of the Sixth Pride
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Mountain
Done

So my first few league games I get all my big beaters but not enough lands to play them. I pull one beater out and replace it with a land, and then I get this instead. :/
I swear workstation's randomization sucks monkey balls.

boogiepop: 6
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mountain x4

(U) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Plains x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3

(S) Chronozoa (3/3, Vanishing 3, When ~ dies, if it had no time counters on it, put two tokens that are copies of it onto the battlefield.)

Exile:

Melkor

I noticed that myself when I switched in an extra land, sometimes one card just messes up the Feng Shui of the deck

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Give Emissary Shadow; Attack with Trooper, Emissary and Chronozoa, responses?
boogiepop: 6
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mountain x4

(U) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Exile:
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(T) (U) Plains x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3

(U) Soltari Emissary (2/1, W: ~ gains shadow until end of turn)
(T) Chronozoa (3/3, Vanishing 3, When ~ dies, if it had no time counters on it, put two tokens that are copies of it onto the battlefield.) 2 counters

Exile:

Melkor

Take 4, Rootwalla dies at end of turn, done

boogiepop: 6 2?
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mountain x4

(U) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.) Dead?

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3

(T) Chronozoa (3/3, Vanishing 3, When ~ dies, if it had no time counters on it, put two tokens that are copies of it onto the battlefield.) 2 counters

Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD.
Good game.
I've got nothing but lands, so go ahead and deliver the killing blow.

By the way, would the Rootwalla really have died? The damage doesn't get cleaned up prior to it reverting back to a 2/2?

boogiepop: 2
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mountain x4

(U) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.) Dead?

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Plains x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3

Exile:
I am in command, obey me and be free.

Melkor

I actually don't know about the damage thing but I had previously screwed up and not put down that Chronozoa has Flying, so the only way you could have blocked him was with the Cannon.

B

boogiepop

Ah, okay. I would have definitely used the Mogg Cannon, then.