Sports League Season 4, Week 6: Rokapoke vs Melkor

R

rokapoke

In response to Humility being cast, Tim the Dead, forcing regeneration.

EOT, Fiery Temper (1RR; Instant; ~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Madness R) you.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Attack with both. Block/response?

Melkor: 2
Hand: 3
Library: 25
Battlefield:
(T) (T) (T) (T) (U) Plains x5
(T) (T) (T) (U) Island x4

Humility (All creatures lose all abilities and are 1/1)
(T) Revered Dead (1/1, W: Regenerate ~)
(S) Soltari Trooper (1/1, Shadow, whenever ~ attacks it gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
Graveyard: Chronozoa, Minister of Impediments, Whip-Spine Drake, Belltower Sphinx
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rokapoke: 16
Hand: 4
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUU) Forest x3

(T) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Locust Swarm (1/1; Insect; Flying G: Regenerate ~. G: Untap ~. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge, Pitchburn Devils, Aftershock, Fiery Temper
Exile:

R

rokapoke

I'll cast Ranger's Guile (G; Instant; Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains hexproof until end of turn (it can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control).) on the Locust Swarm.

Game?

R

rokapoke

Good game!

I thought I messed up earlier when I didn't use the Guile to save my Devils, but clearly it worked out okay for me...

Melkor

We both had a bunch of land and few cards, but you had the reusable Thunderblade Charge which helps a lot in those situations. Actually, I didn't want to block there, but wasn't thinking and just did it anyway.