UUD
Done.

Turgy22: 7
Hand: 2
Library: 23
Battlefield:
(UUT) Swamp x3
(UUTTT) Island x5

(U) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; CIP: I draw a card and lose a life.)
(T) Moon Heron (3/2; Flying)
(U) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Lifelink; Deathtouch; When Wurmcoil Engine dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield.)
(S) Primal Plasma (2/2; Flying; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)

Graveyard: Ravenous Rats, Gravedigger, Bone Shredder

Exile:

====================================================================

Mooseman: 10
Hand:2
Library:25
Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Nirkana Cutthroat (7/6, Level up {2}{B} : Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) LEVEL 1-2 4/3 Deathtouch LEVEL 3+ 5/4 First strike, deathtouch ) ~3 lvl cntr~ ~2 +1/+1 cntr~
(S) Durkwood Boars (4/4 )

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Canopy Spider, Titanic Bulvox
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Looks bad for me.
I know how that feels.
UUD
Attack with both flyers.
Response?

Hand: 3
Library: 22
Battlefield:
(UUU) Swamp x3
(UUUUU) Island x5

(T,A) Moon Heron (3/2; Flying)
(U) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Lifelink; Deathtouch; When Wurmcoil Engine dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield.)
(T,A) Primal Plasma (2/2; Flying; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 10
Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Nirkana Cutthroat (7/6, Level up {2}{B} : Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) LEVEL 1-2 4/3 Deathtouch LEVEL 3+ 5/4 First strike, deathtouch ) ~3 lvl cntr~ ~2 +1/+1 cntr~

Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
5 damage to you.
Swamp.
Done.

Battlefield:
(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUUUU) Island x5

(T) Primal Plasma (2/2; Flying; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 5
Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUU) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Aven Augur
Done.

Battlefield:
(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUUUU) Island x5

(T) Primal Plasma (2/2; Flying; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 5
Library:24
Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(UUTT) Forest

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4 )
(S) Aven Augur (2/2, Flying. Sacrifice Aven Augur: Return up to two target creatures to their owners' hands. Activate this ability only during your upkeep.)

Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Heron dies.
You take 2.
Thalakos Mistfolk.
Done.

Battlefield:
(UUUT) Swamp x4
(UUUTT) Island x5

(S) Thalakos Mistfolk (2/1; Shadow; U: Put Thalakos Mistfolk on top of its owner's library.)

Graveyard: Ravenous Rats, Gravedigger, Bone Shredder, Moon Heron

Exile:

Mooseman: 3
Hand:1
Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(UUTT) Forest

(S) Aven Augur (2/2, Flying. Sacrifice Aven Augur: Return up to two target creatures to their owners' hands. Activate this ability only during your upkeep.)

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Canopy Spider, Titanic Bulvox, Resounding Roar

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Sac Augur To bounce the Wurmcoil and Rager
Response?

Battlefield:
(UUUT) Swamp x4
(UUUTT) Island x5

(S) Thalakos Mistfolk (2/1; Shadow; U: Put Thalakos Mistfolk on top of its owner's library.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Canopy Spider, Titanic Bulvox, Resounding Roar, Aven Augur

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack with both
Response?

Hand: 4 (Phyrexian Rager, Wurmcoil Engine)
Battlefield:
(UUUT) Swamp x4
(UUUTT) Island x5

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUU) Forest

(T) Nirkana Cutthroat (7/6, Level up {2}{B} : Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) LEVEL 1-2 4/3 Deathtouch LEVEL 3+ 5/4 First strike, deathtouch ) ~3 lvl cntr~ ~2 +1/+1 cntr~
(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4 )

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Canopy Spider, Titanic Bulvox, Resounding Roar, Aven Augur
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good one!
I was waiting for some kind of shoe to drop with the augur......
I really wanted to draft the Wurmcoil, but you snagged right be fore me.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Haha... no. You took Evil Twin, instead. I thought the Wurmcoil was the best overall card in the draft. I was surprised when both you and Spiderman passed on it. Not that it's done me a whole lot of good this season... I think the decks overall are getting too fast for mine.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That was actually going to be in my next round of picks, but whatever I picked first (see how memorable it was?), I thought fit my deck a bit better and/or I didn't want it used against me by those players who had the same color. I guess we'll see...

turgy22

Nothing Special
You picked Sword of the Meek first. Definitely a good fit for your deck and, really, a good fit in any deck. I just didn't view it as having the same game-changing power as the Wurmcoil. Of course, now that the games are starting, it seems a lot better to have a bunch of small creatures that you can get out quickly than to have to wait six turns before getting a big creature in play.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, yes, thank you. Yes, I was thinking that I seemed to be winning mostly by speed before everyone got out their big guns so the Sword would help with that. I guess it's kinda working, so far...