Graveyard:
Exile:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boogiepop: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 32
Battlefield:
(T) Forest

(S) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

I see you chose the electric green. Interesting.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Mountain.
Done.

Rokapoke: 20
Battlefield:

(U) Forest x1
(U) Mountain x1

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:
(T) Forest

(S) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Yup. I should probably check your deck, but I'm just too lazy. :p

UUD
Mountain, and I'll tap the Ranger's ability to drop another.
Done.

Battlefield:

(U) Forest x1
(U) Mountain x1

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 31
Battlefield:

(U) Forest x1
(U,U) Mountain x2

(T) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Lowland Basilisk.
Done.

Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Forest x1
(U,U) Mountain x2

(T) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Ouch. That could shut down a lot of my smaller attackers.

UUD.
Forest, Myr Quadropod
Done

Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 4
Library: 30
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mountain x2

(U) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)
(S) Myr Quadropod (1/4, 3: Switch ~'s power and toughness until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Suspend a Nantuko Shaman.
Done.

Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)

Graveyard:
Exile: Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)) ** 1 time counter **
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mountain x2

(U) Skyshroud Ranger (1/1, Tap:You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)
(S) Myr Quadropod (1/4, 3: Switch ~'s power and toughness until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
I'll assume you can't stop any of this, being tapped out.
Stingscourger, bouncing the Basilisk.
Attack with the Ranger and Myr for 2.
Thornweald Archer.
Done

Rokapoke: 18
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

Graveyard:
Exile: Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)) ** 1 time counter **
Hand: 3
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mountain x2

(T) Myr Quadropod (1/4, 3: Switch ~'s power and toughness until end of turn.)
(S) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo: 3R, When Stingscourger enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)
(S) Thornweald Archer (2/1, Reach, Deathtouch)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

You assume correctly.

Untap, upkeep (Shaman comes into play and I draw a card), draw.
Mountain.
Spined Wurm.
Done.

Library: 28
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card.)
(S) Spined Wurm (5/4; Wurm)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mountain x2

(S) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo: 3R, When Stingscourger enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)
(S) Thornweald Archer (2/1, Reach, Deathtouch)

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Rootwalla
Done

Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card.)
(S) Spined Wurm (5/4; Wurm)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Mountain x2

(U) Myr Quadropod (1/4, 3: Switch ~'s power and toughness until end of turn.)
(U) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo: 3R, When Stingscourger enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)
(U) Thornweald Archer (2/1, Reach, Deathtouch)
(S) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Wild Nacatl.
Lowland Basilisk.
Done.

Library: 27
Battlefield:

(TTTU) Forest x4
(TU) Mountain x2

(U) Spined Wurm (5/4; Wurm)
(S) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Mountain x2

(U) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo: 3R, When Stingscourger enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)
(S) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

I just realized that I had forgotten to pay the echo cost for the Stingscourger. How should this be handled?

R

rokapoke

I would say personally that if you'd rather keep the Stingscourger, just take back the Rootwalla play. My turn would have been no different.

Alternatively, if you want to keep the Rootwalla as cast, you'd have to lose the Stingscourger.

Long story short, I don't mind if you basically want to undo your last turn, and continue on as if you paid the echo cost as intended.

B

boogiepop

Thank you. That's very fair.
U,U,D. I'll properly cast Rootwalla and be done.

Battlefield:

(TTTU) Forest x4
(TU) Mountain x2

(S) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Prodigal Pyromancer.
Done.

Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TU) Mountain x2

(S) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Well, it seems you've forced my hand.

UUD.
Forest
The Quadropod, Archer, and Rootwalla are attacking.
Responses? Blocks?

Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TU) Mountain x2

(S) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U) Mountain x2

(T) Thornweald Archer (2/1, Reach, Deathtouch)
(T) Rootwalla (2/2, 1G: ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

R

rokapoke

Shaman blocks Quadropod.
Nacatl blocks Rootwalla.

Archer is unblocked.

B

boogiepop

I'll pump the Rootwalla and switch the Myr's stats. Damage resolves?

R

rokapoke

Damage resolves.

Sorry, I thought I had posted this yesterday.