UUD
Done

Melkor: 20
Hand: 2
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Plains x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3

(U) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, W1, Remove a +1/+1 counter: Destroy target Enchantment, ~ comes into play with a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Watchwing Scarecrow (2/4, if you control a white creature ~ gains Vigilance, if you control a blue creature ~ gains Flying)
(U) Belltower Sphinx (2/5, Flying, Whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller puts that many cards from the top of his or her library into his or her graveyard.)~Gassed~
(T) Riftmarked Knight (2/2, Flanking, Protection from Black, Suspend)

Graveyard: Minister of Impediments, Soltari Trooper, Jodah's Avenger, Whip-Spine Drake, Coralhelm Commander
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 6
Hand: 1
Library:26
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UU) Island x2
(U) Forest

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by enchanted creature.)

(U) Canopy Spider (2/4, Reach) ~1 +1/+1 cnt~
(U) Soliton (3/4, U: Untap Soliton.)
(U) Child of night (3/2, lifelink) ~1 +1/+1 cnt~

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Relearn, Doomblade, Consume Strength, Resounding Roar
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Shinewend, Scarecrow and Sphinx, responses?

Hand: 3
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3
(U) (U) (U) Island x3

(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, W1, Remove a +1/+1 counter: Destroy target Enchantment, ~ comes into play with a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Watchwing Scarecrow (2/4, if you control a white creature ~ gains Vigilance, if you control a blue creature ~ gains Flying)
(T) Belltower Sphinx (2/5, Flying, Whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller puts that many cards from the top of his or her library into his or her graveyard.)~Gassed~

Graveyard: Minister of Impediments, Soltari Trooper, Jodah's Avenger, Whip-Spine Drake, Coralhelm Commander
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Library:26
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UU) Island x2
(U) Forest

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by enchanted creature.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep, Draw
Attack with Child and Soliton
Blocks?

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3
(U) (U) (U) Island x3

(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, W1, Remove a +1/+1 counter: Destroy target Enchantment, ~ comes into play with a +1/+1 counter)
(T) Belltower Sphinx (2/5, Flying, Whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller puts that many cards from the top of his or her library into his or her graveyard.)~Gassed~

Exile:
Mooseman: 3
Hand: 2
Library:25
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UU) Island x2
(U) Forest

Exile:

Melkor

The Riftmarked Knight is untapped, if that changes anything. I will block the Night with the Knight and let the Soliton through

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 3, I gain 3, Knight and child die
Durkwood Boars
done

Melkor: 17
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3
(U) (U) (U) Island x3

Graveyard: Minister of Impediments, Soltari Trooper, Jodah's Avenger, Whip-Spine Drake, Coralhelm Commander, Riftmarked Knight
Exile:
Library:25
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Swamp x4
(UT) Island x2
(T) Forest

(T) Soliton (3/4, U: Untap Soliton.)
(S) Durkwood Boars (4/4, )

Graveyard: Elven Rite, Relearn, Doomblade, Consume Strength, Resounding Roar, Child of Night
Exile:

Melkor

The Riftmarked Knight has Protection from Black and if I'm not mistaken, the Child of Night is black

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So it is. I gain no life and your knoght live. Then I die next turn
Good game Turgy22, I thought I had a chance but the Form may have been better on my spider
Well, maybe not.
I need a new deck.......
:)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am at 3 life since I don't gain any life and you have 3 damage from flyers I can't stop
Did I miss something?

Melkor

You maybe confused, this is your game with Melkor, which is close to over, unless you have some trick up your sleeve. Your struggle with turgy22 is ongoing, though things do appear bleak.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, playing two of these games at the same time has lead to many mistakes for me.
I still think I'm dead.