Sports League Season 3, Week 13: Rokapoke vs Turgy22

R

rokapoke

1 damage to the Rats (who proceed to die), 5 tramples on to you.
Done.

Turgy22: 7
Hand: 3
Library: 28
Battlefield:
(TT) Swamp x2
(TTT) Island x3
(T) Seafloor Debris (Seafloor Debris enters the battlefield tapped; T: Add U; T,Sac: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(S) Gravedigger (2/2; Zombie; When Gravedigger enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)

Graveyard: Cancel, Ravenous Rats
Exile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rokapoke: 20
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Mountain x4
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Beastbreaker of Bala Ged (6/6 Trample; Human Warrior; Level Up 2G; Level 1-3 4/4; Level 4+ 6/6 Trample) Level 4

Graveyard: Mudbrawler Raiders, Forest, Mountain
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Swamp.
Ramirez DePietro.
Done.

Library: 27
Battlefield:
(TTT) Swamp x2
(TTT) Island x3
(U) Seafloor Debris (Seafloor Debris enters the battlefield tapped; T: Add U; T,Sac: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Gravedigger (2/2; Zombie; When Gravedigger enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(S) Ramirez DePietro (4/3; Legendary Human Pirate; First Strike; Eye patch)

Exile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Mountain x4
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Beastbreaker of Bala Ged (6/6 Trample; Human Warrior; Level Up 2G; Level 1-3 4/4; Level 4+ 6/6 Trample) Level 4

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Hm. Not being too familiar with the latest batch of rules, I'm not sure what this "Eye patch" ability does... Methinks I will have to consult a judge... It sounds awesome, though, so I better watch out.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Ghitu Slinger, targeting your Gravedigger.
Attack with Beastbreaker.
Responses/blocks?

Battlefield:
(TTT) Swamp x2
(TTT) Island x3
(U) Seafloor Debris (Seafloor Debris enters the battlefield tapped; T: Add U; T,Sac: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Gravedigger (2/2; Zombie; When Gravedigger enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(S) Ramirez DePietro (4/3; Legendary Human Pirate; First Strike; Eye patch)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTUU) Mountain x4
(TU) Forest x2

(S) Ghitu Slinger (2/2; Human Nomad; Echo 2R. When ~ enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

Exile:

R

rokapoke

So if I cast Earthbrawn (1G; Instant; Target creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Reinforce 1—1Green (1Green, Discard this card: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)) on my Beastbreaker, I win, right? Because that's my plan. Pay RG for Earthbrawn.

R

rokapoke

So you're a Beast then?

Anyway, that was just really lucky on my part -- extremely fast, solid creature, and you seemed to have a slower draw. And this time I had plenty of land, even though you kept forcing me to discard.