Sports League Season 3 Week 13 -- Mooseman vs. Melkor

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Supposed to be sub-tech and it does mean what you think.... knight was pro-black, so evasion was still working.
Link is on the emissary.... wow I made a lot of clerical errors
Untap, Upkeep, Draw
Child of Night
Done

Melkor: 19
Hand:2
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3

(U) Cursed Scroll (3, T: Name a card. Reveal a card at random from your hand, if the revealed card is the named card, ~ deals 2 damage to target creature or player)
(T) Advanced Hoverguard (2/2, Flying, U: ~ gains Shroud)
(U) Soltari Emissary (2/1, W: ~ gains Shadow until end of turn) ~Linked~
(S) Belltower Sphinx (2/5, Flying, whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller puts that many cards from the top of his library into his graveyard)

Graveyard: Sage Owl, Riftmarked Knight, Watchwing Scarecrow
Exile:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

Vampiric Link (EC, Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(S) Child of Night (2/1, Lifelink )

Graveyard: Metallic Sliver, Prized Unicorn, Sandstorm, Chime of Night, Flamewave Invoker, Brain Gorgers
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, attack with Hoverguard and Sphinx, cast Gaseous Form on Child of Night, activate Cursed Scroll naming Anoint, showing Anoint and targeting you, responses?

Melkor: 19
Hand:2
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(U) Cursed Scroll (3, T: Name a card. Reveal a card at random from your hand, if the revealed card is the named card, ~ deals 2 damage to target creature or player)
(T) Advanced Hoverguard (2/2, Flying, U: ~ gains Shroud)
(U) Soltari Emissary (2/1, W: ~ gains Shadow until end of turn) ~Linked~
(T) Belltower Sphinx (2/5, Flying, whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller puts that many cards from the top of his library into his graveyard)

Graveyard: Sage Owl, Riftmarked Knight, Watchwing Scarecrow
Exile:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

Vampiric Link (EC, Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, you gain that much life.)
(S) Child of Night (2/1, Lifelink )

Graveyard: Metallic Sliver, Prized Unicorn, Sandstorm, Chime of Night, Flamewave Invoker, Brain Gorgers
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, I thought you would be able to get that to work. I almost just guessed a card in your hand to make it easier for you.
I got nothing going in that one..... should have mulliganed the invoker away, since it is a mid game card.
Great one, you controlled the game from the start.......

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The Anoint with buyback was the killer.
That time I thought I'd put in the red to throw a curve ball..... have to rethink that one.