Sports League Season 3, Week 12: Mooseman vs Rokapoke

R

rokapoke

Block the Child with my Basilisk. Block the Shadow with my Swarm.

R

rokapoke

Sorry, I forgot the regen shield. I'll pay to regen the swarm. Then I'm happy resolving damage.

Damage did used to stack though, right? I'm not crazy...?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My guys die and I gain 2
Done

Mooseman:21
Hand: 1
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

(U) Canopy Spider (1/3, Reach)

Graveyard: Swat, Doom Blade, Treacherous Urge, Metallic Sliver, Titanic Bulvox, Child of Night, Feral Shadow
Exile:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 11
Hand: 3
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(TTT) Mountain x3
(TU) Forest x2

(U) Mogg Maniac (1/1; Goblin; Whenever ~ is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to target opponent.)
(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Locust Swarm (1/1; Insect; Flying G: Regenerate ~. G: Untap ~. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Hulking Ogre, Mudbrawler Raiders, Mogg Flunkies
Exile:

R

rokapoke

EOT, Tim you for 1.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Armor of Thorns on my Maniac.
Attack with Maniac and Basilisk.
Block/response?

Mooseman:20
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

Graveyard: Swat, Doom Blade, Treacherous Urge, Metallic Sliver, Titanic Bulvox, Child of Night, Feral Shadow
Exile:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(TUU) Mountain x3
(TU) Forest x2

Armor of Thorns (Enchantment -- Aura; You may cast ~ as though it had flash. If you do, it gets sacrificed at the beginning of the next cleanup step. Enchanted nonblack creature gets +2/+2.)

(T) Mogg Maniac (3/3; Goblin; Whenever ~ is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to target opponent.) ** THORNY **
(T) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Locust Swarm (1/1; Insect; Flying G: Regenerate ~. G: Untap ~. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Hulking Ogre, Mudbrawler Raiders, Mogg Flunkies
Exile:

R

rokapoke

4 damage to you.
Done.

Mooseman:16
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TUU) Mountain x3
(TU) Forest x2

Armor of Thorns (Enchantment -- Aura; You may cast ~ as though it had flash. If you do, it gets sacrificed at the beginning of the next cleanup step. Enchanted nonblack creature gets +2/+2.)

(T) Mogg Maniac (3/3; Goblin; Whenever ~ is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to target opponent.) ** THORNY **
(T) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)
(U) Locust Swarm (1/1; Insect; Flying G: Regenerate ~. G: Untap ~. Activate this ability only once each turn.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hitting the wall
UUD
Metallic Sliver
Done.

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

(S) Metallic Sliver (1/1)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TUU) Mountain x3
(TU) Forest x2

Exile:

R

rokapoke

EOT, I'll Tim the Sliver.

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Attack with Maniac and Basilisk.
Responses/blocks?

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

(S) Metallic Sliver (1/1) ** DEAD? **

Exile:
Hand: 4
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(UUU) Mountain x3
(UU) Forest x2

Exile:

R

rokapoke

4 damage to you then.
Thunderblade Charge (1RR; Sorcery; ~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RRR. If you do, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.) your Spider.
Done.

Mooseman:12
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Forest x3

Graveyard: Swat, Doom Blade, Treacherous Urge, Metallic Sliver, Titanic Bulvox, Child of Night, Feral Shadow, Metallic Sliver, Canopy Spider
Exile:
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(TTU) Mountain x3
(TU) Forest x2

Graveyard: Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Hulking Ogre, Mudbrawler Raiders, Mogg Flunkies, Thunderblade Charge (2RRR),
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Unhinge on you, I draw a card and......... well that was uneventful.... I draw more land.. and you have the game on the board and in your graveyard......
good game....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Actually was a good one... I thought it was going well, but then the flood and you had threats to play.
Then I realized I had used the deck I made to play against Turgyy22..... ha ha ha ha