Spiritmonger

G

Griffith_se

I've been using Spiritmonger with Treetop Bracers (this little card gets no respect).

Some other cards I like to use are,

Diplomatic Immunity
Stampede Driver
Power Matrix
Vigorous Charge
Armadillo Cloak

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I had my decklist in the casual decklists forum, but nobody seemed to deem it worthy enough to comment, I use rancors, but I just use monger cause its a nice creature, I also use 4 blastoderms, and 2 scuta for fat

M

Mikeymike

If I look I almost always comment (unless it makes no sense and has no explanation). Actually, what's the thread title? I'd like to look b/c I think I want to try building a not-so-casual deck using them and I'm always game for new ideas.

E

Ephrils

Has anyone thought of using the Spiritmonger with Carapace in Extended? It's like paying for the regneration ahead of time, allowing you to tap out for the turn it's cast. The added +0/+2 aint bad either :p

T

theorgg

Has anyone heard of the "BUG" deck that has popped up in pro circles(so I've heard)?

IT's suppose to use Deed, Monger, Mystic Snake, and Arcane Lab to basically lock out the opponent and some graveyard recursion to put dead snakes into it's hand. It can also use Eladmiri's Call to pull what critter it needs, as it uses cities of brass...

So I've heard...

Also-- If you come up against somone named "Scrub" on Apprentice, don't assume they havn't played before... This is where I got my info, and I KNOW there was a pro on the other end, as he ignored all questions about the "pro tour" I asked...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't "Scrub" the default handle that Apprentice starts you out as? You have to change it to Spiderman or something.

G

Griffith_se

Originally posted by Spiderman
Isn't "Scrub" the default handle that Apprentice starts you out as? You have to change it to Spiderman or something.
Yes it is.

T

theorgg

I told him how to change it, and he told me that he knew everything about apprintice, he just didn't want to change it right then...

And he was a GOOD player. I do believe a professional...