Spidey vs WickedBoy: Game 3

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
for one turn....

ChaosMagicRoll (#83) "Impulse" - Look at the top 4 cards of your library. Put one in your hand the rest on the bottom of your library (doesn't the actual card say you have to shuffle? How come this doesn't?)

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Mt, Dwarven Vigilantes, Done.

Spiderman:
Life: 1
Hand: 7
In Play: Mtx2(T, T), Quicksand (T, sac: target non-flying creature gets -1/-2 until EOT)(T), Diamond Valley (T, sac a creature: gain life equal to toughness), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if unblocked can deal damage to target creature equal to power)
GY: Mt, Firebolt, Lightning Surge, Dwarven Armory, Fireball, Dwarven Strike Force, Dwarven Bloodboiler
RFG: 2 Dwarven Beserkers, Dwarven Miner

WickedBoy6:
Life: 24
Hand: 0
In Play: 3 Mtn(T, T, T), Mox Ruby, Gob Piledriver(1/2, Pro. Blue, +2/+0 for every other attacking Gob, atk.), Reckless One(*/*, +1/+1 for each Gob in play(3/3), atk.), Ruby Medallion(All Red spells cost 1 less), Gob Sharpshooter(1/1, T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Diamond, Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire
GY: Goblin Offensive, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Offensive, Goblin Lackey, Raging Gob, Gob Recruiter, Ball Lightning, Chain Lightning
RFG: Goblin Sharshooter

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#100): ''Happy Land'' -- Choose one - Roll in <EnchantWorldLand>; or roll in <WackyLand>; or roll in <PersonaLand>.
I'll choose Wacky

WackyLand Roll (#67): ''Musical Life'' -- Each player passes their life total to the next player in the direction the turns are proceeding.
Are you kidding me???

Untap, drawing, tapping a mountain to play Goblin Piledriver. Attacking with Reckless One(4/4) & the other Piledriver(3/2). Done

Spiderman:
Life: 17
In Play: Mtx2(T, T), Quicksand (T, sac: target non-flying creature gets -1/-2 until EOT)(T), Diamond Valley (T, sac a creature: gain life equal to toughness), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if unblocked can deal damage to target creature equal to power)
GY: Mt, Firebolt, Lightning Surge, Dwarven Armory, Fireball, Dwarven Strike Force, Dwarven Bloodboiler

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Mtn(T), Mox Ruby, 2 Gob Piledrivers(1/2, Pro. Blue, +2/+0 for every other attacking Gob, 1 atk.), Reckless One(*/*, +1/+1 for each Gob in play(4/4), atk.), Ruby Medallion(All Red spells cost 1 less), Gob Sharpshooter(1/1, T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Diamond, Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire
GY: Goblin Offensive, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Offensive, Goblin Lackey, Raging Gob, Gob Recruiter, Ball Lightning, Chain Lightning

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe it! Woo-hoo!

I'll block the Piledriver with the Vigilantes, after damage is on the stack, I'll tap the Diamond Valley to sac the Vigilantes to gain 2 life for a net loss of 2 life (from the Reckless One)

ChaosMagicRoll (#148) "Nevinyrral's Reparations" - All players return an enchantment, artifact, and creature from their graveyard to play.

I'll take the Armory and the Dwarven Strike Force. I'll wait until you resolve.

Spiderman:
Life: 22
In Play: Mtx2(T, T), Quicksand (T, sac: target non-flying creature gets -1/-2 until EOT)(T), Diamond Valley (T, sac a creature: gain life equal to toughness), Dwarven Strike Force (4/3, discard a card at random to gain first strike and haste), Dwarven Armory (sac a land during upkeep to give target creature +1/+1 ctr)
GY: Mt, Firebolt, Lightning Surge, Fireball, Dwarven Bloodboiler, Dwarven Vigilantes

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Mtn(T), Mox Ruby, Gob Piledriver(1/2, Pro. Blue, +2/+0 for every other attacking Gob), Reckless One(*/*, +1/+1 for each Gob in play(3/3))(T), Ruby Medallion(All Red spells cost 1 less), Gob Sharpshooter(1/1, T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Diamond, Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire
GY: Goblin Offensive, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Offensive, Goblin Lackey, Raging Gob, Gob Recruiter, Ball Lightning, Chain Lightning, Goblin Piledriver

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Mt, Heart Wolf, Done.

Spiderman:
Life: 22
In Play: Mtx3(T, T, T), Quicksand (T, sac: target non-flying creature gets -1/-2 until EOT)(T), Diamond Valley (T, sac a creature: gain life equal to toughness), Dwarven Strike Force (4/3, discard a card at random to gain first strike and haste), Heart Wolf (2/2, first strike, tap to give target dwarf +2/+0 and first strike until EOT), Dwarven Armory (sac a land during upkeep to give target creature +1/+1 ctr)
GY: Mt, Firebolt, Lightning Surge, Fireball, Dwarven Bloodboiler, Dwarven Vigilantes

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Mtn(T), Mox Ruby, 2 Gob Piledriver(1/2, Pro. Blue, +2/+0 for every other attacking Gob), Reckless One(*/*, +1/+1 for each Gob in play(4/4))(T), Ruby Medallion(All Red spells cost 1 less), Gob Sharpshooter(1/1, T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Diamond, Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#175): ''Power Surge'' -- Take 1 damage for each land you have untapped.
Son of a !!!!!

Okay, so spite roll:

ChaosMagic Roll (#140): ''Topple'' -- Remove target creature with the greatest power from the game. If two or more creatures are tied for greatest power, target only one of them.
That removes my Reckless One, and you win.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Holy moly, who would have thought it... good game, I guess, but I was mana-screwed and you got that life exchange roll.

So that was 2 out of 3... what's next? Extended? Starter?

W

WickedBoy6

Sometimes, the roles screw with you.

Maybe some Constructed, just as a tester for the big Multi-Chaos Constructed I'm planning. I'm suprised it's only me, you, & Rkoelsch.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe one game of MOTA is just enough to handle for the others, who knows (or the draft we have going on).

Constructed... what expansions? And are we generating them ourselves or having a third party check them for us?

W

WickedBoy6

That's true. I seemingly have no problem handling 5 or so games at once. Not only do I seem to be the CPA's Resident Chipatog, I also seem to be one of the most active Magic players on the board.

I say we each choose an expansion pack we both construct from, and agree on a Starter. Either we can generate them, or a third party can, I wouldn't mind.

My expansion will be Urza's Saga.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll take Mirage.

The three people I'd think of, train, rkoelsch, and BigBlue, don't have Apprentice although maybe they can generate them some other way...

W

WickedBoy6

So were these for the boosters or the starters? If it's boosters, then we both get 1 Mirage & 1 Saga, and we'd have to agree on the starter. If these are the starters, then I guess we'll choose our own boosters, and I'll choose 2 Destiny boosters.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we probably should have the same "pool", so I guess they would be boosters and we have to agree on a Starter. Or get a third person since I doubt we can agree :)

Let's get train to pick.

W

WickedBoy6

I'll let you choose the Starter, I don't mind what Stand-Alone it is.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'll pick..... Odyssey, to get a range of abilities.

So Odyssey Starter and Mirage and US booster. Should we just generate them in Apprentice and get ready to go?

W

WickedBoy6

Yeah, I'm sure we can trust one another. I'll start it in a new thread, once I'm done constructing the deck. Before we begin, will it be minimum 40 or 60?

W

WickedBoy6

No, like other Constructeds I've heard of, I'd say we also get 4 of any basic lands we want, but only 4 extra.