Spidey vs. BigBlue vs. Az, FFA!

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Activate Conclave using 1 Elf and one Forest, Tap Rider, Elf and Bird return Mountain. Use Conclave to cast Drake, Untap all creatures, repeat process for Swamp and Orb.

Attack Spiderman with Conclave Rider, and both Elves for 5 (you were at 12 right?), Use Birds to cast Drake (untap all creatures, return Drake), Done.

Spidey
Life: 7?
Hand: 8
In Play:
Graveyard: Capsize, Counterspell, Islandx2, Mt, Reins of Power, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

BigBlue
Life: 20
Hand: 2
In Play: Faerie Conclave(T:U, 1U: ~this~ becomes a 2/1 flyer until EOT), Forestx3(T, U, U), Urborg Elf (1/1, T:U, B, G), Tradewind Rider(Flying 1/4, T:Tap two other creatures you control to return target permanent to owners hand), Birds of Paradise(0/1 Flying, T:Any color Mana), Intruder Alam (Creatures do not untap during the Untap Step. Whenever a Creature comes into play untap all creatures), Urborg Elf(1/1, T:U, B, G)
Graveyard: Shrieking Drake, Intruder Alarm, Squirrel's Nest
RFG:

Az
Hand: 9
In Play:
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hymn to Tourach, Black Knight, Hypnotic Spectre
RFG

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll sac that swamp to the orb and gain 2 life.

Spidey
Life: 7?
In Play:
Graveyard: Capsize, Counterspell, Islandx2, Mt, Reins of Power, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

BigBlue
Hand: 2
In Play: Faerie Conclave(T:U, 1U: ~this~ becomes a 2/1 flyer until EOT), Forestx3(T, U, U), Urborg Elf (1/1, T:U, B, G), Tradewind Rider(Flying 1/4, T:Tap two other creatures you control to return target permanent to owners hand), Birds of Paradise(0/1 Flying, T:Any color Mana), Intruder Alam (Creatures do not untap during the Untap Step. Whenever a Creature comes into play untap all creatures), Urborg Elf(1/1, T:U, B, G)
Graveyard: Shrieking Drake, Intruder Alarm, Squirrel's Nest
RFG:

Az
Life: 22
In Play:
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hymn to Tourach, Black Knight, Hypnotic Spectre, Swamp
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just gonna have to concede. I'm off tomorrow and I don't think I can stop the engine so... maybe in a couple of weeks we can play again (I'm off again in the middle of next week).

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I think I'll go that way as well, since I'll be gone all next week anyway, and it doesn't seem like I can stop it. a disk would never stay out long enough to be untapped.

R

rkoelsch

I was wondering when you would concede. Once the engine is going it is hard to interupt. Stifle will help against these combos.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if I timed my Bolt better, I might have stopped the engine for a little while so maybe me or Az could do something more permanent :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to play again against it now that I know what to Counterspell :)