Spidey v. Wicked: Chaos Tribe

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#190): ''Wanna Bet?'' - Pick an opponent and a card they control. They pick one of yours. Flip a coin. Winner gets control of loser's card.
I'm picking your Bloodboiler.

SpiderMan
Life: 4
Cards: 1
In Play: Mtx3(T,T,T), Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)
GY: Mt, Incinerate, Disintegrate, Shower of Coals, Heart Wolf
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 9
Cards: 0
In Play: Mtn(T), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac for 1 dmg, T), Goblin Piledriver(1/2, pro blue, +2/+0 for every other atk. Gob, T), Dwarven Blastminer(1/1, destroy target nonbasic land)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball , Raging Gob, Gob Grenade
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Mogg Fanatic ('cause you can't use effects, right?)

Who calls the flip? If I do, Heads.

W

WickedBoy6

Nope, not in Chaos...Flipping...Tails, Crap!

Untap, draw, playing Barbarian Ring, done.

SpiderMan
Cards: 1
In Play: Mtx3(T,T,T), Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac for 1 dmg, T)
GY: Mt, Incinerate, Disintegrate, Shower of Coals, Heart Wolf
RFG:

WickedBoy6
In Play: Mtn, Barbarian Ring, Goblin Piledriver(1/2, pro blue, +2/+0 for every other atk. Gob), Dwarven Blastminer(1/1, destroy target nonbasic land)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball , Raging Gob, Gob Grenade
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ChaosMagicRoll(#146) "Meet in the Middle" - Draw or discard until you have 4 cards.

A blessing in disguise?

Untap, Discard random (Bloodfire Dwarf), Draw, Dwarven Ruins, Hammer of Bogarden the Piledriver, Attack with everyone. Done if no response

SpiderMan
Cards: 2
In Play: Mtx3(T,T,T), Dwarven Ruins(T), Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(T)(attacking), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac for 1 dmg)(T)(attacking)
GY: Mt, Incinerate, Disintegrate, Shower of Coals, Heart Wolf, Bloodfire Dwarf, Hammer of Bogarden
RFG:

WickedBoy6
In Play: Mtn, Barbarian Ring, Dwarven Blastminer(1/1, destroy target nonbasic land)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball , Raging Gob, Gob Grenade, Goblin Piledriver
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

I'll take it.

ChaosMagic Roll (#123): ''Ill Gotten Gains'' - All players discard their hands and then each player puts up to three cards form their graveyard into their hand.
Well, I have no hand, so I ditch nothing. I'll being back the Grenade, The Rager, and the Piledriver.

Discarding at upkeep, drawing, playing mountain. Tapping both mountains to play Piledriver, tapping my Ring to play the Rager. Attacking with the Rager & Dwarf. Done, even if there is responses.

SpiderMan
Life: 2?
Cards: 3?
In Play: Mtx3(T,T,T), Dwarven Ruins(T), Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(T)(attacking), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac for 1 dmg)(T)(attacking)
GY: Mt, Incinerate, Disintegrate, Shower of Coals, Heart Wolf, Bloodfire Dwarf, Hammer of Bogarden?
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 5
In Play: 2 Mtn(T, T), Barbarian Ring(T), Dwarven Blastminer(1/1, destroy target nonbasic land, attacking), Raging Goblin(1/1, Haste, attacking), Goblin Piledriver(1/2, pro blue, +2/+0 for every other atk. Gob)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball, Goblin Grenade.
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I discard Dwarven Landslide and Dwarven Vigilantes, bring back Incinerate, Bloodfire Dwarf, and Shower of Coals.

I'm going to sac the Fanatic to kill your Rager, so I'll take 1.

ChaosMagicRoll(#1) "Eureka" - All players can drop permanents into play, one at a time, until no one does.

I'll drop the Bloodfire Dwarf.

Untap, discard random (Shower of Coals), Draw, attack with the Bloodboiler, pass on the combat stack

SpiderMan
Life: 3
Cards: 2
In Play: Mtx3, Dwarven Ruins, Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(T)(attacking), Bloodfire Dwarf(1/1, sac to deal 1 damage to all non-flying creatures)
GY: Mt, Disintegrate, Heart Wolf, Hammer of Bogarden, Shower of Coals
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 3?
In Play: 2 Mtn(T, T), Barbarian Ring(T), Dwarven Blastminer(1/1, destroy target nonbasic land)(T), Goblin Piledriver(1/2, pro-blue, +2/+0 for other attacking goblins)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball, Goblin Grenade, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Rager
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Incinerate the Blastminer, Soldevi Digger, Done.

SpiderMan
Life: 3
In Play: Mtx3, Dwarven Ruins, Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(T), Bloodfire Dwarf(1/1, sac to deal 1 damage to all non-flying creatures), Soldevi Digger
GY: Mt, Disintegrate, Heart Wolf, Hammer of Bogarden, Shower of Coals, Incinerate, Dwarven Blastminer
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 5
In Play: 2 Mtn(T, T), Barbarian Ring(T)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball, Goblin Grenade, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Rager, Goblin Piledriver
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

You're prolonging the suffering, Spidey...

ChaosMagic Roll (#9): ''Tainted Energy'' - Lose 1d6 life or target opponent gains 1d6 life.
Oh, perfect, that's just perfect...You gain >rolling< 4 life...

Untap, drawing, tapping all lands to play Goblin Sharpshooter, done.

SpiderMan
Life: 7
In Play: Mtx3, Dwarven Ruins, Dwarven Bloodboiler(2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(T), Bloodfire Dwarf(1/1, sac to deal 1 damage to all non-flying creatures), Soldevi Digger
GY: Mt, Disintegrate, Heart Wolf, Hammer of Bogarden, Shower of Coals, Incinerate, Dwarven Blastminer
RFG:

WickedBoy6
In Play: 2 Mtn(T, T), Barbarian Ring(T), Goblin Sharpshooter(1/1, T: deal 1 dmg to player/creature)
GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball, Goblin Grenade, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Rager, Goblin Piledriver
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ChaosMagicRoll(#11) - "Secret Cache" Shuffle my deck. If the top card is a permanent, put it into play on my side. If not, lose a life and shuffle again. Repeat until you can put a permanent into play.

Oh great, I have seven tries.

Top card after shuffling: Dwarven Bloodboiler. Woo-hoo!

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Tap the Bloodfire Dwarf to give the already-here Bloodboiler +2/+0, sac the Bloodfire to kill off the Sharpshooter, attack with the pumped up Bloodboiler for the kill (Crosses fingers)

SpiderMan
Life: 7
In Play: Mtx3(T), Dwarven Ruins, 2xDwarven Bloodboiler(4/2, 2/2, tap untapped Dwarf to give target creature +2/+0)(one T and attacking), Soldevi Digger
GY: Mt, Disintegrate, Heart Wolf, Hammer of Bogarden, Shower of Coals, Incinerate, Dwarven Blastminer, Bloodfire Dwarf
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 0??
In Play: 2 Mtn(T, T), Barbarian Ring(T), GY: Gorge, Firecat, Medallion, Mt, Ball, Goblin Grenade, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Rager, Goblin Piledriver, Goblin Sharpshooter
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Well, unless my Spite roll can...ChaosMagic Roll (#32): ''Better Off Dead'' - Place a creature from your graveyard into play under target opponent's control.
...no, I give you control of my Raging Goblin. Good game, though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What's the Spite Roll? Are you just joshin' me or is it for real?

And do you wanna go again with Tribes, best 2 out of three?

W

WickedBoy6

No, the spite roll is legit! At http://www.e-league.com/chaosmagic/ under the "Rules" section:

5) When a player drops below 1 life, they are healed to 0 life and must perform a Spite Roll.
5a) A Spite Roll is a Chaos Roll, and if the roll allows the player to gain life, they are able to remain in the game. If this roll gains that player life, in any manner, then play continues. Otherwise, the game is over. Even if this roll kills the opponent, the player still lose the game, it is not a draw.
5b) The Spite Roll is resolved, even if the roll does not allow the player to gain life.
5c) No spells or effects may be used between the healing to 0 life and the Spite Roll.

W

WickedBoy6

...come to think of it, I don't know!

*Goes to the Multiplayer Game post to spite*

E

EricBess

I can vouch for the spite roll, too. One of the creators of Chaos Magic (goes by Tom Veil online) is a good friend of mine, so we play Chaos occasionally. You wouldn't believe some of things I've pulled on in Chaos. :D