• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shut up, Turd Cutter, and go unclog my toilet

• Spiderman got bitten by a radioactive spider once

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It doesn't matter-the world is going to blow up tomorrow

• If you pick this option, you will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
T

TURD CUTTER!!!

If you look at the list of members in order of posts, you'll notice that Spiderman has the most posts. But, if you look at his nickname, you'll notice that he is simply an Administrative Assistant. Should not he have the special title of Administrator instead of Administrative assistant? Or is he too dopey to have that title? I believe that the former is true, don't you? Yup, that's what I thought.

J

Jake74

Are you trying to get in trouble TC?
I'm an administrative assistant at my job and I do more work than the boss most of the time... :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your concern, Turd Cutter (and no, I can't grant titles of Admin assistants to others :p )

Seriously, I don't think anyone has the title of Admin. It's either Founder or Admin Assistant. And I'm pretty dopey; I mean, I deleted an entirely GOOD thread in Classics because I was trying out a new feature of the boards (just one example among many). So I'm pretty happy with my titles :)

M

Mundungu

Since he has the most number of posts he should have the title :

Member with the most time on his hands ...

:)

M

maraud234

I picked the option that said I would die. How is that going to happen?

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I'm not feeling very creative today, so I'll just say that I shoot you in the head.

maraud234: Oh, man. I wanted a slow and painful death.
TURD CUTTER!!!: Okay, fine. I'll shoot you in the stomach.

*TURD CUTTER!!! shoots maraud234 in the stomach, and he bleeds to death slowly and painfully*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, unfortunately I did. I think it was the "Where are you from" thread and I was trying to delete certain posts within the thread but didn't realize the default to delete was "YES". So basically I did the opposite; kept the "bad" posts and deleted everything else. So I restarted the thread but it's just the same; the original was 3 pages long! So now I know how THAT feature works... :rolleyes:

D

Darkstar

We will have a battle of the bands concert to find out who will be admin! Will it be Devo? Will it be Josey and the Pussy Cats? Guess we will just have to find out. :I

H

Hawaiian mage

Wow... stop paying attention for a little while and Spiderman's post count doubles AGAIN.

I didn't think he would be able to pull it off so fast after 2000 but noooooooooooooo.

M

maraud234

A month ago he was at 3200, or something like that. I think he just changes his post count with his special aministrative assitant abilities.

And if that is true, everybody remember that my post count is 142 at the time of this post. So, if my post count drops, you know who was behind it. :cool:

F

fuzzy510

We shouldn't treat Spidey specially!

Oh by the way, I picked the last option and I'm still living.