Spanking of a Lifetime

W

WickedBoy6

I was using a Thallid deck I had an idea for I posted in an earlier thread against someone who was apparently playing an Elf deck. I didn;t notice it, but he was burning through his deck like it was nothing, but funally, he laid out a Masticore, then I saw his deck come to frutition: It produced FAST mana, burned through the deck with Recycle & Collective Unconsiousness to get to a Masticore, then toast the opponents creatures with the 'Core's ability, then attack with everything. This wasn't the actual deck, but it seemed like it was constructed in this manner:

4 Elvish Pioneer
4 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Fyndhorn Elder
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Multani's Acolyte
4 Priest of Titania
4 Collective Unconscious
4 Recycle
4 Survival of the Fittest
4 Masticore
20 Forest

Never was I spoanked so hard in a Magic game using a deck I thought had a lot of potential. If you wish, post our own story of a severe beatdown you recieved by another.

T

train

Cursed Totem
Color= Artifact Type= Artifact Cost= 2 MI(R)/6(R)
Text (6th+errata): Players can't play creatures' activated abilities. [Oracle 2000/02/01]

That's about all I can do for you there... You'd both just have to work around it then...

W

WickedBoy6

That would stop the elves from making mana and the Masticore from pinging my creatures, but that would also cause my Thallids to be nothing more than 1/1 creatures for G. True that I could live off of spells for Saprolings, though, maybe I'd have a shot.

T

train

You could splash red for goblin bombardment... or play crawlspace...