Spam on the boards?

Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by Landkiller, Nov 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landkiller CPA Menace

Does any one feel there is too much spam on the message boards?

Yay, post count +1!!!

Woo-hoo;)
  2. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

...mmmmm, spam!
  3. Zero New Member

Well, I feel as if theres a bit too much "Bonding" and not enough talk about what where here for; magic.
    Spam in itself I dont feel is a very vivid problem.
  4. Volradon Kicking it oldschool

Well to me CPA is more then a MAgic mesage board it bacame almost like a second family but once in a while we have some very good magic-related discusions.
  5. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Did you know that you can play magic backwards? Think about it.

I don't know about magic, but Spam is yumme!
  6. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Spam? Of course not! They're just unsolicited junk posts! And everyone thinks we're putting meat products on the web...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Zero said it all. 'Nuff said.
  8. Apollo Bird Boy

I don't think there is too much spam on the 'boards. Mainly because I'm responsible for quite a bit. So it wouldn't be right for me to critisize it, huh?:)
  9. Killer Joe Active Member

<YJ raises his right eyebrow, so high that "The Rock" would be proud of, at Spidey>
    Aren't YOU the one who dances with Whimsey, wildly?
    And wasn't there MUCH spam-age goin' on over in the Off-Topic section with YOU in the middle of most of it? <Raises eyebrow beyond the hairline>
  10. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Yeah, you roody-poo jabroni!
  11. Apollo Bird Boy

Wow! YJ's eyebrow is hovering a foot above his head! I'm impressed!

Us birds don't even have eyebrows.:(
  12. K New Member

One more thing I've noticed so far: those who spam are the ones who are popular and are the ones that get the most reaction; a good reaction even.

I think I'll spam my way throughout these boards. Just kidding.
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I agree and I'm definitely guilty of it. But despite being a contributor, I think there's a lot of spam. And not just the stuff I posted, but stuff that Ura mentioned in his article, stuff that doesn't need saying (which I've also said before in the Off-Topic forum in reply to someone's question about how can something be off topic and not belong in the forum, or something like that).
  14. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Yeah, I used to unpopular untill I started spamming.

Once you get to about 500 you start getting noticed. but after that it doesn't do much. I mean, Duel has 2000+ posts, but DUke (who has half of that) still get's more reacton.

1 more post for me!
  15. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

[me] increases his popuarity. [/me]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.