Spam on the boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Landkiller

Does any one feel there is too much spam on the message boards?

Yay, post count +1!!!

Woo-hoo;)

Z

Zero

Well, I feel as if theres a bit too much "Bonding" and not enough talk about what where here for; magic.
Spam in itself I dont feel is a very vivid problem.

V

Volradon

Well to me CPA is more then a MAgic mesage board it bacame almost like a second family but once in a while we have some very good magic-related discusions.

H

Hawaiian mage

Did you know that you can play magic backwards? Think about it.

I don't know about magic, but Spam is yumme!

G

Gerode

Spam? Of course not! They're just unsolicited junk posts! And everyone thinks we're putting meat products on the web...

A

Apollo

I don't think there is too much spam on the 'boards. Mainly because I'm responsible for quite a bit. So it wouldn't be right for me to critisize it, huh?:)

Killer Joe

<YJ raises his right eyebrow, so high that "The Rock" would be proud of, at Spidey>
Aren't YOU the one who dances with Whimsey, wildly?
And wasn't there MUCH spam-age goin' on over in the Off-Topic section with YOU in the middle of most of it? <Raises eyebrow beyond the hairline>

A

Apollo

Wow! YJ's eyebrow is hovering a foot above his head! I'm impressed!

Us birds don't even have eyebrows.:(

K

K

One more thing I've noticed so far: those who spam are the ones who are popular and are the ones that get the most reaction; a good reaction even.

I think I'll spam my way throughout these boards. Just kidding.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree and I'm definitely guilty of it. But despite being a contributor, I think there's a lot of spam. And not just the stuff I posted, but stuff that Ura mentioned in his article, stuff that doesn't need saying (which I've also said before in the Off-Topic forum in reply to someone's question about how can something be off topic and not belong in the forum, or something like that).

H

Hawaiian mage

Yeah, I used to unpopular untill I started spamming.

Once you get to about 500 you start getting noticed. but after that it doesn't do much. I mean, Duel has 2000+ posts, but DUke (who has half of that) still get's more reacton.

1 more post for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.