Song/Poem from a depressed teen

M

Mongoose Man

Hey, i wrote this song/poem thing after i got dumped last week, mi friends hav been tellin me that it's pretty good, I donno what do you people think? Criticizm, suggestions, etc.. thanx!

I never thought it would happen to me mi life was great, i was happy but's that's how life works, it turns friends into jerks Life is that way, it was good until that day then it made me pay. Now i'm back at the start of the path now life's gonna feel mi wrath im not gonna obey, i'll live mi own way. Now who's gonna pay? im below this all, i already took the fall. I'll gladly pass the ball, come gather one and all, im no longer gonna crawl. Some people wanna blow out mi candle, im just to hott to handle. Im gonna rise off the floor, im gonna rack up the score, im gonna win, life's goin 4 a spin, it's time to begin. So don't back down, we're takin down this town, love for life is flowin all around, hate is not kewel, if you hate you are a fool, love is all i got, it's what makes things like life so hot.

Yeah, it's not that long, here's another one

I'm stoopid, that no one can deny, i say i have the power, ya'll know's it's just a lie, i kno i am a reject, that u wanna push the eject, just make me go away, no one listens to what i say, I can feel it everyday, that you wanna make me pay, i say things that make you smile, but inside you say that im in denile, but i kno im not the same, that i screw up at your game, i like it that way, i play mi own way, i make my own rules, ive got the world fooled, you think im just another idiot..... Well that's where you're wrong