Something interesting...

A

Apollo

I was playing the board game Cranium today with a bunch of friends, and landed on the red (or knowledge) space. Here's the question I got:

What is the name of the card game produced by Wizards of the Coast in which players gather "manna"?
Sure, they spelled "mana" wrong, but hey! Magic's in another game!

...Well, I thought it was cool, anyway. :)

N

Nightstalkers

Ahem!
(1.) You use Mana in Poke'mon to make the little critters die... not very collectible is it?
(2.) Yu-Gi-Oh! is made by Konami... not WotC
(3.) Its obviously Star Wars... :p

N

Notepad

Nightstalkers, you're wrong on #2. Pokemon was made by WotC in USA up until the latest EX set, which from it onward Nintendo will make the game in USA (and I think Japan too).

N

Nightstalkers

See how old me information is on Pokingmon is???

Code:
Updating Database....

R

Reverend Love

My first guess was dragon dice..:rolleyes:

Anyone remember those old things? Did they come out with what..maybe 2 expansions if that? The days when TSR was sorta competing with WoTC, the whole Magic Vs. D&D thing....we all know how that slau...err war ended up.

N

Nightstalkers

Wait! how can I be wrong on #2 when it says YGO! is produced by Konami?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I remember and still have some Dragon dice...

there was probably about 5 expansions to them, at least...

N

Nightstalkers

dragon dice? I think I remember seein' them in a comic book somewhere...

Ha! now this whole yu-gi-oh thing about dice is kinda pickin up. where's the justice?

group ensamnia? or just good subliminal advertising braught to you by us :D

N

Nightstalkers

when did common playing cards come into this?

I especially like the ones with the wax coating on them. they go through banana's like a hot knife through butter.

F

FmK-AnC

we were all talking about using diffrent cards... i thought it would just be funny(it wasnt was it) if i threw out the cards... you know? FINE DONT CARE ABOUT ME!

N

Nightstalkers

another great thing about learning how to throw cards is always being safe with your trusty .\\agic deck!

some guy wants to rob ya? just bury a card straight into a squishy part and you've got'em for the police!

F

FmK-AnC

haha... i used to love throwing cards.. but i was never that good at it... sniff... it makes me wanna cry... but i could just use the Jamelepal spinal srap... it takes em out in one touch

N

Nightstalkers

why not just kick'em in the balls and run like a sissy?

its just as fun