Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mongoose Man

Wizards of the coast charging retail price for packs on MTG online is such a foolish idea that at first I thought it was a joke. But no, Wizards has yet again acted completly stupid towards their customers. Whether or not they approve anyone can buy packs for as low as 2.50 at some places and buying them via boxes makes them much cheaper... Most of us magic players are guys so the dude that made up the pricing plan must really like men because he's screwing us all big time with this plan. Okay why would anyone in their right mind pay more for "Virtual" cards then for real physical cards? Yes you can play at any time online but lets see, no matter what those man likers do there is still a chance you could be disconnected while drafting and lose ten bucks and not even keep your cards. Wizards claims that MTGO is cheamer then most online games because after the first fifteen bucks you are not required to pay more and you can use your preconstructed pile as much as you want... Yay... I mean Woo Hoo i can play with a terrible deck and get whiped accross the floor for only fifteen bucks! It's a personal goal for me... Okay how about not Wizards? I mean after Invasion Block I had seriously thought that Wizards of the Coast had gained some brains but no, they just have to test the limits of their customers once again! Has anyone else realized that like Apprentice which by the way can be played forever for NO cost whatsoever this game will eventually be hacked into and cheating will eventually come about no matter what they say to stop it. Wow Wizards has gone to a low and their Man liking is almost as high as a male Pokemon players... Okay maybe not that high but at least as Man Likeish as dragon ball Z players. Come on seriously, how can a straight person play a game that is named dragon BALLZ... Yes BALLZ... that is just gross. Well man liking of Wizards is up and MTGO will hopefully be stopped from having over pricedness. I hope that other customers will be able to resist the Man Likingness and NOT use MTGO once Beta Testing is over. Don't be a Man Liker! Strike now!

T

The Rock

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with liking men, you hate-monger?

T

terzarima

Well.... Dragon Ball Z is a pretty entertaining show...

Oh, and the saying goes, actions speak louder then words. Go petition in front of WOTC.

M

Mongoose Man

Well it seems that this was taken the wrong way. It was simply a joke... I have no hatred against Homosexuals or anyone else for that matter. I thought you could tell that by reading the article there is no seriousness to it, i mean Dragon Ball Z being Dragon Balls?? I was simply messing around and not trying to offend anyone by that.

A

Almindhra

I am personally in favour of Wizards and their Dragon BallZ campaign...I applaud them...Men are nice...Mmm Mmm, Good...

Status
Not open for further replies.