Some more ideas that I have come up with

A

artifact

I thought it would be neat if each color had a creature that had a come into play effect, a continous effect while in play and had a going to a graveyard effect all on one creature. Here is what I have come up with.

Druid Djinn
3GG Summon Druid Djinn
4/4
When Druid Djinn comes into play draw a card.
While Druid Djinn is in play, all other creatures you control cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
When Druid Djinn goes to the graveyard, reveal the top card of your library until you reveal a creature card. Put the revealed creature into play, put all other cards on the bottom of your library.

Blessed One
2WW Summon Cleric
2/4
When Blessed One comes into play destroy all enchantments in play.
While Blessed One is in play, all other creature you control gain protection from red and black.
When Blessed One goes to the graveyard gain 4 life.

Chaotic Lizard
4RR Summon Lizard
6/1
When Chaotic Lizard comes into play destroy all other creatures.
While Chaotic Lizard is in play if a creature attacks at end of combat destroy that creature.
When Chaotic Lizard goes to the graveyard destroy all artifacts in play.

Mystic Mare
2UU Summon Mare
2/2
You may play Mystic Mare as an instant.
When Mystic Mare comes into play counter target spell.
While Mystic Mare is in play all other creatures you control gain flying.
When Mystic Mare goes to the graveyard draw 2 cards.

Amnesia Ooze
3BB Summon Ooze
3/3
When Amnesia Ooze comes into play, name a color and target opponent reveals thier hand and discards all cards of the chosen color.
While Amnesia Ooze is in play all other creatures you control cannot be blocked except by black or artifact creatures.
When Amnesia Ooze goes to the graveyard target player loses 3 life.

Now for some other cards that I thought up and thought were interesting.

Solitary Djinn
4G Summon Djinn
4/5
As long as Solitary Djinn is untapped, players may only play spells during thier turn.

Mists of Chaos
2RRGG Enchantment
While Mists of Chaos is in play, all sorceries play as instants and all instants play as sorceries.

So what do you think?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking the Druid Djinn and Mystic Mare are a bit undercosted, but everything else looks okay.

M

MrXarvox

...other than the fact that the cards don't need to say "while this is in play".

A

artifact

I put the "while in play" to break up when it comes into play stops it's abilities. In other words to make ppl understand it easier.
:)

W

WarWolf

I think the green, blue, and black ones are a bit overpowered, but especially the blue one. Honestly, why use Mystic Snake when you can use Mystic Mare? It's pretty ridiculous how good the Mare is. Think UG Tempo here...