So simple, I can't believe it's never been done

I

Istanbul

Angelic Elite (3WW)
Creature - Angel
Flying, first strike
3/3
Pure as mother's milk, swift as scorpion's sting.

N

Notepad

Are you hoping for such a card in one of your decks? Seems like a neat idea. but I dislike paying for that when I could just use a Serra Angel for the same cost. Though, a Loxodon Warhammer on your creation makes for a much better combo than Serra ;)

I

Istanbul

No, I don't have a deck that needs it, it's just that it surprises me...10+ years of Magic, and never once has a 3/3 flying first strike been printed for white.

N

Notepad

Hmm, you have a good point. Closest I can think of off-hand is that awful bird soldier from Ice Age.

Doofus Galoofus Rider
4W
Summon Dork
Flying, First Stike, Banding
"They ride big giant birds because they just love being around the big giant turds. This card is one such turd." -Irva Jursdotter, Clown Reporter
2/2

I think it was actually called Kjeldoran Sky Knight or something. So, maybe using it as a historical basis, your card should cost 4W. It would be fun to see. :D

N

Notepad

I think the name Doofus Galoofus Rider fits the card much better, on a flavor level that is.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I would only add the word overcosted, but I guess that pertains more to the properties of the card than the flavor...

N

Notepad

Five mana was just way too much for it. Then again, it seems fitting five for a 3/3 first strike. I know all the angel players would use it.