So long, suckers!

Which phrase is most likely to get me beaten up in England?

• Bugger that for a lark, eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheerio, wot wot!

• David Beckham sucks!

• Pardon me, but could you point me towards David Sutcliffe's house?

• Total voters
A

Apollo

Err... rather... toodles for now.

I'm off to Europe tomorrow (or rather, today, judging by the hour), for 17 wonderful days. I fly into London early friday morning--and I fully expect Gizmo to be there to greet me (hold a sign that says "Apollo" on it). :) Then, I proceed to traipse about all of the continent, probably making an arse of my stupid American self. I'm particularly looking forward to visiting France, as I took 3 years of French in high school, leaving me with the ability to say absolutely nothing useful. At some other point, though I don't know when, we take a hovercraft--and that's pretty much all I know about the trip I'm about to take. I'm flying blind, if you will (I've tried it before--crashed into a tree, and my right wing hurt for several days).

Anywho, I trust you all will get along well enough while I'm gone. I'll miss you all terribly (well, except Doe--I'll miss her horribly instead). Ciao!

T

train

Hope the trip went well...

Don't forget to walk around the French military bases with a big sign that says "Are you all missing a pir of something?!!!...";)

R

Rando

Go up to the first Englishmen you see as ask "Do you know of a good place to eat around here? All I can find is English food."

jp

F

FmK-AnC

dont talk about french fries in france... they might decide not to attack you...
jp

N

Nightstalkers

Wots all this then laddies?

Be nice Apollo. Remember, if it weren't for the good'ol brits your puny little country wouldn't be jolly'ol squat!

T

Tabasco

I just got back from Germany..............I was there for almost a month..............I had a Hella of a good time.......

Make sure you find one of those guards in the red suit s and the big tall black hats.................just annoy the oink outa him!!!!!!!!!!!