*Sniff*

Z

Zadok001

Finals next Wednesday, then Saturday, then the next Wednesday. *shiver* I can deal with the first and the last, I'm setting the curve in those two classes. But dear God, the Calculus final... :confused: HELP!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have one tomorrow at 10 AM, one tuesday at 7:30 AM, and one on Thursday at 10 AM. I still hate finals.

However, I FINALLY FOUND SOME GUYS TO PLAY MAGIC WITH OVER HERE!!!!!!! One of them is ranked number 1 in Rural Georgia.

So far, he's the only guys who has beaten me, but I still haven't played much.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

...finals a long ago. It didn't suck at all...

I have straight 3 Bs, and one A -- out of 4 classes worth 14 credit hours. That may sound bad, but...

...considering my theory that contradicts "work now and play later." It's "work AND play NOW, NOW, NOW, and work AND play LATER, LATER, LATER = work AND play FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER..." It's working. I sit down next to my computer, write an email, while chatting to someone, researching for a term paper, reading for a test, writing music, posting here and there, eating, watching TV, and even figuring out sines, cosines, and even TANGENTS for god's sake. All at once...heh...

Life runs by fast...so you gotta do everything at once. It's working. Hehe...:)

N

nodnarb24

I see that DÛke is a multitasker like me. Currently I'm posting here, at animenation.com, and at collegehumor.com, chating with friends on AIM, checking my e-mail, listening to music, playing games on my calculator, doing physics and math homework, getting ready to go to work, and eating.

All work and no play makes Nodnarb24 a dull boy...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac woke up at 6:00 in the morning. Ransac is not happy. Ransac SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
But, I don't, so I'm not used to it.:p

However, When I was a freshman in high school, I was on the football team and had to wake up at 4:00 to make my 5:30 pratices(I took long showers).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really used to it either. That's why I sometimes take naps or sleep in during the weekend until 11 or 12. :)

R

RabidKimba

I don't have finals. :D

- RabidKimba, loving Junior High

EDIT: 100 posts. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I hear you. I sleep that late on the weekends, too. BECAUSE, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!

*Ransac threatens to kill himself by jumping off of a street curb, hoping that the fall would kill him. A poodle walks by and Ransac comes to his senses.*

What was I thinking.

Anyway, the final went allright, I should have aced it.

Two down, one to go: College Algebra.

*Ransac cringes.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My computer doesn't have internet access and the computers in the lab won't let me download things. Besides, I've never been much for on-line games, except for Counter-Strike.

As mentioned above, I have just recently found a place that holds Magic tournaments. Unfortunately, I can't play there for another 3-4 weeks, because they only have tournaments on Thursdays and Fridays, and I'm going home for the holidays. I might be able to make it to the War Room at home, though.

But, for the time being, my fun factor is at an all time low. The only fun I have is writing these posts(and winning CPA Notable awards, heh-heh).

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Ransac
But, I don't, so I'm not used to it.:p

However, When I was a freshman in high school, I was on the football team and had to wake up at 4:00 to make my 5:30 pratices(I took long showers).

Ransac, cpa trash man
*theorgg pushes piles of junk about Eatonville, Washington aside, and makes sure to hold on to the THREE sources for Eatonvile, Florida that he managed to scrounge in one week.

LOL!!![u/]

As for me, I had a one-week six-page(managed four) research paper on a subject that I picked from a list of ten... I was the only one to pick Eatonville, the first all-black municipality in Florida, and the birthplace of Zora Neale Hurston... I was able to find THREE sources, two of them found on Thurdsy, and wrote the entire MEOWin' paper in ten hours, finally getting to sleep at 2:56 THIS MORNIGN! I probably won't be here next week, either, as it's finals week...

*theorgg shueeers.