Slivers in 7th edition?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Whar do you guys think? The sliver abilitie is a fun ability and never really saw much play due to the speed of rath cycle. I think its a good idea cuz
A) New kids will want to collect them
B) Intorduces a new crerture type which the game needs
C) is a cool abilitie
D) Brings in mulitcolor

If slivers do see print, enginerred plauge and amybe that one from PR should see it too. What say you all?

J

Jaws10387

It would be great if they would print more slivers. Then I would make a new deck instead of using my oldd one.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I don't recommend special stuff in basic sets.
However, we could make an expansion titled Slivers, and
have slivers as the main group of creatures in the set, sorta like the artifacts in Antiquities. :D

A

Apollo

They won't print the Slivers in 7th because it's a block mechanic, and as we well know they don't go into basic sets.

And Slivers do see a lot of play in Extended (the CounterSliver deck). They also won't print multicolored stuff in the base set.

I like Slivers, but it isn't going to happen.

Apollo

R

Riva Iron-Grip

god i hate slivers. they are so fucking anxious. fuck they all get each others abilities. that could fuck up a whole game. especially if you the one with regeneration. shiiit, keep killing them and they come back. FUCK that.

M

Mikeymike

They would have to eat up at least 20 card slots for them. On top of that, the best 2 Slivers are Gold and they will never be printed in a basic set.

However, I do feel they would be a good mechanic for newbies to learn. I would like to see new slivers also.

J

Jaws10387

If they can't reprint slivers in 7th edition then they should make some new slivers and put them in Invasion. It would be great to see slivers again.

G

Gizmo

They won`t reprint Slivers because they won`t put mulitcoloured cards into the basic set, and besides the whole 'all Slivers gain' thing would be too complicated for starter-level products.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the idea of Slivers and the "hive" mindset, but know they'll never get in a basic set for reasons others have stated before.

L

lilpinhead

personally i dont know if they should put them in there or not, my friend has a sliver deck that he talks about all the time but I've never gotten to see it so im not sure about the mechanics ofthe cards they do sound pretty cool though.