Sleight of Mind deck

J

Jigglypuff

Okay, well I can't think of anything too clever to say about the deck, so here it is:

Changers (10)
4 Mind Bend
2 Sleight of Mind
2 Magical Hack
2 Alter Reality

Stuff to Change (14)
4 Karma
2 CoP: Green
4 Suq'Ata Firewalker
4 White Knight

Others (14)
3 Wrath of God
4 Absorb
4 Counterspell
3 Disenchant

Lands (22)
4 Tundra
18 basic lands

The Alter Reality and the Absorbs are the only cards I have added to this deck in a rather long time and I am not up on the latest changeable cards. I would really appreciate some help in updating the changeable cards (only if necessary).

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

now we are talking about decks. Sleight deck is one of my favorites. of course it is not the most efficient but it can be one of the most annoying things. I am just going to list some card possibilities.

Whim of Volrath(sleight/hack with buyback)
Stern Judge(if you have both hacks and Whims this could replace karma)
Obsidian/crimson acolyte(cheap protection)
You might want to consider runes over circles. for their cycling ability.

M

Mikeymike

Douse will definitely work, although it might get you a beating.

Insight will give you a card drawing engine.

If you had to cut something, I don't know if you need those White knights. I'm assuming Karma is the kill, so if you need a defensive creature you might be better off with a Voice of Reason.

--
Whim of Volrath isn't a bad idea either, as it will give you a reusable temporary color change method. This will help you in multi-player games where you CoP Green can turn Black just for a turn. Its better than both Magical Hack and maybe Sleight of Mind.

T

train

Though its 1 more to cast I'd run Paladin En-Vec in place of the white knights... Those guys are the schiznit...

Even if you don't the deck looks solid...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I had a Sleight deck a while back... can't remember anything about it off the top of my head though.

Depending on how serious this is, I liked to concentrate on the Karma and just be defensive, which meant Wall of Essence and the like. And maybe up the Wraths to a full four. However, I can see the need for an alternate route of victory so your Knights and other people's suggestions seem good to me too.