SKIZZIK!!

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date
D

DÛke

This card rocks!
It makes me wish I play Red. Too bad I don't.
Oh well, just think, if they have that kind of goods for Red, what the heck are they going to give Black? I see Suicide Black coming back in Invasion. Invasion is the suicidal set, I think:).

**Lifts hand to the sky, or, um, ceiling and wishes for a super discard card in Invasion, like Unmask or Duress**

C

Cerberus

I like this card alot it is versatile in my mind and it is a a good size plus who can not like the name Skizzik I like it

H

Hellion

I'm gonna get 4 copies of this card as soon as it is released! I'll surely build a R/G deck around this card and giving it pump with Giant Growth and Seal of Strength!

This card is a really good example of what Invasion will give us. Like the guy a few posts above, I'm really worried that this set will bring us a few cards that will fuel a STUPID, GAY and MINDLESS combo deck.

I'm really crossing my fingers on this set. I hope Invasion will be a set worth waiting for.

[Edited by Hellion on September 9th, 2000 at 11:03 PM]

D

dw51688

Oh my freakin god. What a bessing for red creature payers. Weird name though. Bless you Wotc. If DCI bans this, They willl get a letter from a certain someone.

Dear DCI,
You blithering morons. Very soon all those who you have hurten will rise up against you and you will be sorry. SORRY!

Sincerely yours,
Someone who can kick your @$$

C

Cerberus

One word comes to mind when I look at this card more and more (Ball lighting)it is back in a bad form

C

Cateran Emperor

do you mean bad in a bad way (it sucks!) or bad in a good way (it's awesome!)?

D

dw51688

I really want invasion now. I wish it came out on my B-day then Id get so many boosters for my Birthday. Oh yeah. But it is coming out near Jaws' birthday. Hiis b-day is October 3. Make sure to say happy birthday to one o my best pals!

C

Cateran Emperor

As for Invasion, well my current job is in a local game store, which gives me a 20% discount on sealed product. My invasion fund is already nearing enough for 2 boxes at that price, something I've never done for any expansion ever. Skizzik alone gives me hope for this set :D

T

theorgg

I believe the name is onomotopeic.

a.k.a. the sound somthing electric makes when it shocks somone/somthing...

y'know, SKIZZIT!!

just say it like ski-zit reeealy quickly.

not Ski zit.

skizzit!

you could even spell it skzzzzt! for all of that...

hopefully it'll be the first Magic card to use "!" in it's card name. It needs it...

D

Duel

No, but unless I'm mistaken, no other magic card has 2 z's and a k....

saprazzan king? nah.

N

Namielus

umm I think your right on that one, unless theres a zerif zepliene (sp!?!)

C

Cateran Emperor

Can't think of any off the top of my head, but just so you know orgg, it's Skizzik, with a 'k' at the end, not a 't'

H

Hawaiian mage

Any one remember how broken and good Avatar of Will was going to be? It was the best card in Prophecy and evry one would be trying to get 4 of them becuase they'er so good?

I remeber. But why isn't it the most expensive card? Well we realized that with the slower enviroment your opponent DOES useually have cards in hand. we'll probably see that this card is actually dull to some of the other cards becuase the new enviroment is good against it.

Just thought I should point that out and ruin everyones fun.

C

Cateran Emperor

YOU DARE MOCK THE SKIZZIK!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE! :D

Seriously, I got one in my box, and that makes me happy. The only thing he has trouble with is Teferi's Moat...

Now Blazing Specter, I love this guy. Has anyone else tried playing Invasion legal games yet? This guy is incredible! B/R has some cool tricks up it's sleeve in Invasion (Void!)

D

Duel

Skizzik is decent. I'll play withn them, if only because they're splashable (That's the big advantage to them) and they're better than most new red. Not that that's saying much...