Single cards strategies

Would you like to see a "Single Cards Strategies" board ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No opinion

• Total voters
M

Mundungu

Most of the times I am more interested in single cards strategies and cards interaction than complete decklists, which I am not pro enough to "digest" by just reading them.

Wouldnt it be possible to have a thread/board dedicated to single cards strategies ??

thanks for considering it.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I belive we actually use to have that option on the CPA, I'm not sure if it still excists or not...

Either way, if it was on the message board, I would most defintly use it.

D

Daggertooth

It woud be fun to have a page dedicated to the debate of certain combos. I'd frequent it often.

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

I'm bad at thinking of ways to improve an existing decklist, but I would enjoy the opportunity to express creative ways of using certain cards.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There used to be a poll-like feature on the front page that let you vote on whether a certain card was useful or not, but I think Mundungu is proposing an actual forum where people could debate it. A nifty idea...

M

Mundungu

So can we go ahead and do it ?
Or shall we put it to the vote first in the voting booth?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ed is the one who would make an individual forum.

If you wanna go ahead and talk about cards, I say just start a thread in General. If a forum is ever made, I or someone else will move them.

M

Mundungu

The thing is also to get people to talk about cards as well. And I hate multiple pages threads.

Also I feel that the distinction between decks and single cards discussions should be done.

Still, in the meanwhile, I'll go ahead and post if I think about something in particular.