Sincere Apologies for my lack of visits...

B

BigBlue

I knew that I'd be getting busy soon, and it sort of overwhelmed me all at once...

As far as I'm concerned - I'll post the latest results for Scattergories and WWYT later but those will be the final results for those games as interest has dwindled for both games... I think WWYT is perfectly matched for 25 points instead of a higher score...

As for MtoA...

I'll continue to get here as often as I can - I promise at least once daily (which I haven't been able to do for a while but I will make the effort).

It is round robin - not swiss. There are no byes. Istanbul will play whomever is available for him - most likely you Spiderman or myself because I am going to concede my match to you - I do not think I could win 1 game let alone the next 2.

Eventually you should play everyone once.

I rec'd Azreal's deck for his match with Train, but I still have not rec'd Train's deck. I don't know if he is AWOL as well or simply as busy as I have been...

Again I apologize for not being here...

Oh yeah, and another explanation of the Ante for Isty...

You pick one of the cards to include with the ones you drafted - MasterShake get's the other one to use with his 44 cards.

Then you select a new ante card (it could be the same one) from your 45 cards prior to your next match. It is basically used to get rid of a card you do not want to see drafted (generally by your opponent) but it is your choice entirely.

N

Notepad

Ah, good. Looks like I haven't missed anything while I myself was away! Thanks for the info, BB, and no hard feelings from me here. I can get back to playing those games. :D