What games do you play??

we will start off:

M:TG
L5R
DBZ
PKM
YGO
D&D

as well as any that you would be willing to teach...

Ferret

Staff member
I've been playing D&D for over twnty years. First Edition was great (now available as Hackmaster). Second Edition was just expensive (although, I loved Spelljammer!) and 3rd Edition is proving to be the best out of them.

Speaking of D20, I've started playing Star Wars lately and it's loads of fun...got to get my mitts on one of those Red Lightsabers!

I've also been tooling around w/ D20 Call of Cthulhu...

-Ferret

"...sanity is overrated..."

M

MrXarvox

I play Magic, and in the past have played the Star Wars and Dune ccg's. I'm also currently involved in a live-action rpg on the white wolf platform, with Mages, Vampires, and Changelings.

N

Nightstalkers

we say if it is ccg, tcg, rpg, or just jk it is ok.

Ferret

Staff member
I remember the early days of CCG's. When I was still just buying Fallen Empires (or spending a fortune on the impossible-to-find Ice Age) cards I was trying out a few other CCG's. I tried I:NWO - excelleint game! - Star Wars - good game, but I couldn't afford to be serious about it and MTG - Jyhad - when it still had that name - and Wyvern - what was I thinking?

In the past I've played AD&D (all three editions), Star Frontiers, Traveller (all four editions), Paranoia (first edition only), Car Wars, and Gamma World. A much as I've always loved D&D, I've always had a soft spot for Gamma World. Something about mutated bunnies w/ rifles...

-Ferret

"...and of course, CofC...sanity is for wussies..."

J

Jigglypuff

I play mostly Magic. But I know how to play Star Wars, Young Jedi, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, MLB and NFL Showdown, Legend of the Five Rings.

I've never been into role-playing games or miniature games, but I've played Paranoia (2nd ed) and I know how to play Mage Knight.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

talking about miniatures...

We have many places that we loiter around at. one of which has put all of their miniatures on 75% off.

Think about the money saved.

N

Nightstalkers

As well as the sudden burst of players on the face of the planet, we think that people should get a common place to play any and all of the card games that they love. and not be put down for their views and opinions...

wait? thats what this place is for...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Currently playing:

Magic
3rd D&D
Computer: Warcraft II Battlenet, Majesty, Stronghold

Play occasionally Warhammer Fantasy
Tried Pokemon, Wyvern (not a bad game), Dragon Dice, Illuminati, and some other old CCG.

Tried Paranoia (too hard to start), Marvel Heros and D&D when it was Basic/Expert/Companion/Master.

Play any card, board, or party games.

N

Nightstalkers

have you tried a PC/CD rom game by the name Kohan: Immortal lords???

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, though I've heard about it. I don't have a lot of time so I have to be selective in my games. I'm also trying to finish Baldur's Gate. Future games that interest me are Stronghold: Crusader, Age of Mythology, and Warlords IV.

T

train

Settlers of Cataan and it's subsidiaries rule!!!...

Ummm, well, okay - Magic mostly, netrunner(best 2-player ccg out there), lunch money, chess, marvel super-heroes rpg is cool..., Ad&D, hadn't tried 3rd yet... any free net games... warcraft... strip twister....:eek: :D ;)

N

Nightstalkers

we still havent been able to get people to teach us the mage knight figurine thing yet...

humans are so evil.