Should I be BANNED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Master

I don't care! But, how many of you read my jokes and enjoy them? You all read my stuff, why? When I step back and think of this, I think of Howard Stern. Have you ever seen his movie or read the his book? How many times did he get banned or fired from radio? Aske yourself do you really want me banned? Don't banned me just because of Theorgg; because think about it, he represents the prick boss in the movie?

T

theorgg

understandable. The post was not a singular thing. I discussed it with other members of the CPA before even suggesting it, and even asked for an "off topic" forum to be created for items such as your's (and mine, I have some clutter in the forums, too.) Why are you being targetted?

Your jokes can be offencive to some. I know this isn't a big thing in the world, but there are kids that come here and, if their parents were watching, could get punished in real life for going to a "trashy" site.

you may snikker, but I know parents like that.

This is the reson for the thread.

truthfully, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

most are voting"no"

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Master - no, you're not going to be banned. I just don't want these forums to turn into the dojo, err.. a moderator-less circus. (BTW, did anyone ever seen tunahwa do anything at the dojo forums?)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I don't care!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If you posted that, then you do it seems.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Don't banned me just because of Theorgg;<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, it wouldn't be just because of him. I had several people confront me about this situation -- actually telling me to ban you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>When I step back and think of this, I think of Howard Stern ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, Howard wasn't fired or banned from the radio because of the US's 1st Amendment. But the Internet is an inernational medium, you do not have the freedom of speech on the internet. :) Unless someone allows you to.

And, in closing, this thread was kinda useless. It could (and should) have gone under the current topic. Therefore, thread closed. Please refrain from creating new topics when there is already a topic on the issue. Thankyou!

-mike

Status
Not open for further replies.