Should CPA link to Five Color Articles?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Abe, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Abe New Member

Five Color is one of the largest casual formats out there. Should CPA link to their articles?

-Abe Sargent
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Dune Echo is probably the most active here that I know who plays 5-Color and I remember him saying that 5-Color has calmed down lately. CHA1N5 also used to post here but hasn't been on for a while.

If someone wants, send Chaos Turtle links to their articles and he might be able to post it on the front page.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

I played a 5-Color deck for this entire PTQ Houston season... I think it shows a lot og ingenuity, though it may not always win... :rolleyes:
  4. theorgg Slob

I think it should definatly be linked to in the next update of the Links page, but not everyone here likes the concept.

Personally, I enjoy it quite a bit... but the appeal to the mass of us isn't there, I don't think.

If it was one of our more well-known members(even if they're simi-active like Rakso), the front page might link to them...

Or if more people become interested.
  5. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

I think it's a fine idea. 5-color is "technically" a casual format. Lots of players don't certain casual (or non-casual) formats. That doesn't mean that no one else is interested.

Please add any suggestions to the request thread I made (HERE) and when I have the chance I'll make up a new links page for Ed to upload.
  6. Treesinger New Member

Hey, 5 Color sounds like fun. I just started to build my first five color deck, a few weeks ago.
  7. Abe New Member

Thanks - I appreciate your quick replies and help!

-Abe Sargent
  8. Dune Echo CPA Founder, Idea Man

There definitely should be a link to it on the front page, I'm thinkin'.

I haven't been as active lately myself, so I don't know if 5-Color is "calm" at the moment. Kurt's back at the helm with the Ruling Committee and things have majorly improved since.

Any players that haven't done so, POST YOUR 5-COLOR DECK IN THE DECKS FORUM! I'll be happy to critique them if someone will do so. Also, any players creating new decks should pay attention to the 5-Color B/R list. It's changed recently.