Should CPA link to Five Color Articles?

A

Abe

Five Color is one of the largest casual formats out there. Should CPA link to their articles?

-Abe Sargent

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dune Echo is probably the most active here that I know who plays 5-Color and I remember him saying that 5-Color has calmed down lately. CHA1N5 also used to post here but hasn't been on for a while.

If someone wants, send Chaos Turtle links to their articles and he might be able to post it on the front page.

T

train

I played a 5-Color deck for this entire PTQ Houston season... I think it shows a lot og ingenuity, though it may not always win... :rolleyes:

T

theorgg

I think it should definatly be linked to in the next update of the Links page, but not everyone here likes the concept.

Personally, I enjoy it quite a bit... but the appeal to the mass of us isn't there, I don't think.

If it was one of our more well-known members(even if they're simi-active like Rakso), the front page might link to them...

Or if more people become interested.

C

Chaos Turtle

I think it's a fine idea. 5-color is "technically" a casual format. Lots of players don't certain casual (or non-casual) formats. That doesn't mean that no one else is interested.

Please add any suggestions to the request thread I made (HERE) and when I have the chance I'll make up a new links page for Ed to upload.

T

Treesinger

Hey, 5 Color sounds like fun. I just started to build my first five color deck, a few weeks ago.

A

Abe

Thanks - I appreciate your quick replies and help!

-Abe Sargent

D

Dune Echo

There definitely should be a link to it on the front page, I'm thinkin'.

I haven't been as active lately myself, so I don't know if 5-Color is "calm" at the moment. Kurt's back at the helm with the Ruling Committee and things have majorly improved since.

Any players that haven't done so, POST YOUR 5-COLOR DECK IN THE DECKS FORUM! I'll be happy to critique them if someone will do so. Also, any players creating new decks should pay attention to the 5-Color B/R list. It's changed recently.